The Magical Mirren v Dons Diddies SPFL PREMIERSHIP 25/1/22

shull

Great result. But game was honking. Goalkeepers had nothing to do. Campbell Money done more and was working with SMTV. What a strike from Conor. Defence were rock solid. Power made some great tackles especially in the 2nd half. 3 points and that's what matters.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Spot on. Watched the match on ppv - poor match but we were by far the better side and thoroughly deserved the victory. Dons never looked like troubling us.

Well worth £14.99 (when did the price go up ?)

Roll on Dens Park on Saturday - seriously thinking about heading down for that.

COYS !!

The new guy was almost invisible tonight when he came on, maybe need a run out from the start? 

Yeah FS he appeared a wee bit naive at times tonight and on one occasion bottled it a wee bit going in for a challenge, tried his best and ran the lines etc. Will need to settle properly, hopefully will be a useful player for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new guy was almost invisible tonight when he came on, maybe need a run out from the start? 

Yeah FS he appeared a wee bit naive at times tonight and on one occasion bottled it a wee bit going in for a challenge, tried his best and ran the lines etc. Will need to settle properly, hopefully will be a useful player for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Burns Night Buds. Raising a wee ‘cup o’ kindness’ to the team tonight.
 Worth the 140 mile round trip. What a strike from wee Ronan. Was screaming in the first half  to close down their defenders when they were getting as long as they wanted on the ball. Goodie knew better and carried out his game plan perfectly tonight. Aberdeen are a big physical team with not a huge amount of quality; they don’t have a Ronan in their team and struggled to create anything against our organised unit. 
Broonie losing the rag near the end was the icing on the cake.

Bring on the Dee…

A2CE561F-C4E8-4AD4-B251-CA838637F3CD.jpeg

12 hours ago, saintargyll said:

Our next 5 games are so winable 

Aye how many times have we said that. I thought that before the Dundee home game and guess where that all went !

You are right thought great chance to push on. Team starting to show a bit more confidence and belief. 

Maybe get back to performances like first 30mins vs Rangers at home where they couldn't get near us.

16 minutes ago, billyg said:

Hopefully he'll start for the NZ national team on Thursday ?

I thought he looked decent. Good movement and quick. If he can get up to the level of Premiership and start finding the net, then I think we may have found a player with the potential that Ross Stewart showed when he was here. Thankfully we don't have Stubbs around this time

Thought McGrath put in a cracking shift last night and owned that left hand side. Ramsay being quoted at silly money couldn’t get past him and Jamie had him in his back pocket all night. He’s been a great player for us - hopefully he gets his move (preferably down South) and we use the cash to strengthen. 

15 minutes ago, Dare said:

Thought McGrath put in a cracking shift last night and owned that left hand side. Ramsay being quoted at silly money couldn’t get past him and Jamie had him in his back pocket all night. He’s been a great player for us - hopefully he gets his move (preferably down South) and we use the cash to strengthen. 

Great attitude and doesn't throw the toys out the pram. McCarthy and McGrath have been great signing for SMFC

After last night's fine performance (and 3 points) - how would we like to see tonight's other results going?

My own preferences would be:-

away win for Ross County at Tannadice

away win for Celtic at Tynecastle

draw at Fir Park (Motherwell v Hibs)

home win for Rangers v Livi

home win for fakes v Dundee

2 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

After last night's fine performance (and 3 points) - how would we like to see tonight's other results going?

Dundee Utd

Sellic

Hibs

Livi

Fakes 

56 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Don't want the fakes to get any encouragement , so a draw there , hopefully 0-0 and the confidence of both teams remains low !

5 draws would do me.