Your Wildest St Mirren Goal Celebrations

Choose as many as you like . Even pick a final whistle celebration after a special victory.

One that I treasure was McKnight's belter at Somerset Park on that famous day on April 2000.

Absolute carnage in the away end.

Plenty more manic celebrations over the years. The millennium season had plenty.

16 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

I think it would have to be the great escape against Motherwell. Was at work on a tour staying in Fishers Hotel in Pitlochry watching final score. Ended up dancing round my room, good job it was 2 floors up and facing the back😂😂

This does it for me

Got loads really very hard to choose.. 1987 cup final goal...  3rd goal semifinal against Celtic 2013.. Conor McCarthy 3rd against Rangers last season....  but probably need to pick Stephen McGinn's goal against Rangers 2008.. strangely bet365 were offering 18/1  I thought anything could happen here 🤔 we could fluke a goal or get a penalty I'll have some of that £50 worth... 30 seconds later GOAL 😂 had a very nervous last 20mins mind 

I agree with the 87 cup final goal, at the time yeah we won the cup however my dad was in tears as he had been at the win in 59, the loss in 62. We still watch the league cup now and again when they come over, still got it on planner. Not forgetting the irn bru cup final, took him up to that to be honest just for him to see us in a final and the atmosphere did it for him.

Got loads really very hard to choose.. 1987 cup final goal...  3rd goal semifinal against Celtic 2013.. Conor McCarthy 3rd against Rangers last season....  but probably need to pick Stephen McGinn's goal against Rangers 2008.. strangely bet365 were offering 18/1  I thought anything could happen here [emoji848] we could fluke a goal or get a penalty I'll have some of that £50 worth... 30 seconds later GOAL [emoji23] had a very nervous last 20mins mind 

All St Mirren goals celebrated wildly  Some more than others .

Goals in winning Finals and Semis. Goals v the Sectarian Clubs are very special. There are hundreds which stand out.

From Borland's winner v Dumbarton in the early 1970's at Boghead in front of nearly 10000 fans to McGinn's screamer v the Blue Vermin ( deceased ) on the 5th October 2010.

The McGinn goal was particularly personal and poignant to me at the time and will live forever in my memory.

I also wildly applauded Elliott's goal v Morton.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Goals in winning Finals and Semis. Goals v the Sectarian Clubs are very special. There are hundreds which stand out.

From Borland's winner v Dumbarton in the early 1970's at Boghead in front of nearly 10000 fans to McGinn's screamer v the Blue Vermin ( deceased ) on the 5th October 2010.

The McGinn goal was particularly personal and poignant to me at the time and will live forever in my memory.

Considering you started the thread I'm "surprised" it took you so long to come up with this.

I can't wait for @Sidmirren to pop up soon with his tiresome pish. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

And to add, the celebration for Jimmy Bone's headed goal at Bolton was fecking mental.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Considering you started the thread I'm "surprised" it took you so long to come up with this.

I can't wait for @Sidmirren to pop up soon with his tiresome pish. 

Why are you trolling my thread ? Have you no St Mirren memories ? I have never seen you posting any.

Do you even support St Mirren ? I don't think you do.

So do us all a favour and let us all enjoy our Saints memories without your weird interference.

This is a St Mirren Forum.

Just now, Forrest said:

Why are you trolling my thread ? Have you no St Mirren memories ? I have never seen you posting any.

Do you even support St Mirren ? I don't think you do.

So do us all a favour and let us all enjoy our Saints memories without your weird interference.

This is a St Mirren Forum.

Sorry, @shull, @Sidmirren, pardon me for not playing your game.

Now, back to your padded cell. :byebye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Sorry, @shull, @Sidmirren, pardon me for not playing your game.

Now, back to your padded cell. :byebye

Weird right enough. Ok.

Feel free to make any relevant contribution to any St Mirren memories topic which I have posted. You seem to be old so you must have many tales to tell.

Entertain your fellow Saints fans. Your favourite players, matches, etc. You know the drill.

Or do you just prefer to bully and abuse Saints fans ?

9 hours ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

2nd goal at Somerset to keep us in the premier league under fergie. Huge guy next to me with massive beard and even longer scarf was bouncing me around like dog toy and I was just letting him with not a care in the world. I wonder where he is now I could do with a pen pal.

Was there too, saints fans were at the other end of the ground at that game that's as much as i remember about the game I was pissed  :rolleyes: