The Bat Has Flown

Slarti

9 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Bat out of Hell was one of those “must have” albums for many people my age , loved every track on it and would regularly dig it out and have another listen, might well do so tonight . Headphones and a glass of Vino in hand.

FFS, hope your broadband goes down, I fear a "tsunami" of puns. :rolleyes:

I'm certainly not a massive fan but enjoyed all of his singles, anyone selling 100m albums certainly appealed to many.

All the best big fella, you'll be missed. 

The sincere sadness I had has dwindled, reported the cause of death was covid, from a person who's stated "he would “rather die” than face lockdown."

IF he's decided, as is everyone's choice, to decline the vaccine/booster then you increase the risk, especially if you have a history of asthma, of serious illness or death.

FFS, what a waste. 

The sincere sadness I had has dwindled, reported the cause of death was covid, from a person who's stated "he would “rather die” than face lockdown."
IF he's decided, as is everyone's choice, to decline the vaccine/booster then you increase the risk, especially if you have a history of asthma, of serious illness or death.
FFS, what a waste. 
Where are you getting that info. I know he was against lockdown but I haven't seen anything about vaccines or covid.

6 hours ago, Slarti said:
7 hours ago, faraway saint said:
FFS, what a waste. 

Where are you getting that info. I know he was against lockdown but I haven't seen anything about vaccines or covid.

IF................:wacko:

Also...............

Meat Loaf dies aged 74 after falling ‘seriously ill’ with Covid

Anyhow, YouTube provided some cracking videos last night, rattled out 4 or 5 of his hits, Cher looking stunning also helped pass the night away. 

IF................:wacko:
Also...............

Meat Loaf dies aged 74 after falling ‘seriously ill’ with Covid

Anyhow, YouTube provided some cracking videos last night, rattled out 4 or 5 of his hits, Cher looking stunning also helped pass the night away. 
Looks like everyone else is quoting TMZ as the original source about covid. Doesn't mean it's wrong though. No official announcement of covid and he refused to confirm/deny whether he had had the vaccine.

Anyway, that's all irrelevant, the guy's deid.

There will no doubt be a certain person on here gleefully adding a +1 to their deaths column, though.