Jump to content

St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round


shull
 Share

Recommended Posts


29 minutes ago, guinness said:

Just ordered my ticket for this one. Received an e .mail with what looks like an e ticket. Do I need this or is it  is added t o my season ticket?

Assuming that you ordered through your ST membership it “should” automatically credit your card. However I would make sure when you go to the game that you have the email just in case as that’s what I intend doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Assuming that you ordered through your ST membership it “should” automatically credit your card. However I would make sure when you go to the game that you have the email just in case as that’s what I intend doing.

Yes what I thought. Certainly on the old system cup games were a doddle. New system does not seem as good though that maybe me.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nothing seems as good as it used to be when ordering tickets or dealing with the club. Communication is absolutely pathetic and the Serling of tickets farcical when before you could buy home and away online . Sort it out please 

Edited by norrie82
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Nothing seems as good as it used to be when ordering tickets or dealing with the club. Communication is absolutely pathetic and the Serling of tickets farcical when before you could buy home and away online . Sort it out please 

My thoughts exactly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2022 at 4:16 PM, pod said:

Thought they were bring a couple of bus full of fans. :rolleyes:

Top grammar... have you not pulled others up for that?😘

Bottom line is they have a winning mentality and are used to scoring. So we need to be good at both ends in both halves...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

Out of interest does anyone receive email correspondence from the club regarding cup ticket sales? 

Hadn’t received email but heard they were going on sale today and as I was passing ground I just went in person ticket office. Lady told me she  couldn’t load it on to my season ticket I’d have to get paper ticket. Later I received an email order confirmation but there was nothing on it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Top grammar... have you not pulled others up for that?😘

Bottom line is they have a winning mentality and are used to scoring. So we need to be good at both ends in both halves...

 Nothing to do with grammar, just try seeing the funny side of it. I just couldn't resist.  :wink:

:unsure: Remind me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, munoz said:

Tickets added to season tickets with minimum fuss. 

Hopefully we'll see a decent crowd for this one.

 

Is it not the first time our senior team has played them? Also, the fact that they beat St. Johnstone and are league leaders, should be enough to ensure a decent crowd.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:

Bought my tickets yesterday - is it just me being a tight @rse but £22 for an adult seems a bit steep. 


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not just you ...... :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

Bought my tickets yesterday - is it just me being a tight @rse but £22 for an adult seems a bit steep. Don’t get me wrong it’s tempered somewhat by the £7 for my son, but £22 to watch Kelty?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think £22 is steep.

That's why I only paid £20.00 and £5.00

Edited by stlucifer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...