St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round

shull

On 2/4/2022 at 8:06 AM, W6er said:

Is it not the first time our senior team has played them? Also, the fact that they beat St. Johnstone and are league leaders, should be enough to ensure a decent crowd.

Our usual 5 will be there plus three others. As you say.. tempting enough to gather a decent crowd.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:34 PM, norrie82 said:

Nothing seems as good as it used to be when ordering tickets or dealing with the club. Communication is absolutely pathetic and the Serling of tickets farcical when before you could buy home and away online . Sort it out please 

I know what you mean, purchasing tickets these days requires entering some sort of Twilight Zone.

13 hours ago, munoz said:

The barcode ive been sent (e ticket) is the exact same as my ST number , so i imagine all I'll need is my season ticket. 

I went to the ticket office because I was only seeing 3 of our 4 STs when trying to buy online. I was told by the lass there that the game couldn't be added to the ST and my choice was paper or Email. I chose paper as it will be my youngest grandkids first cup game so he will have a real ticket memory of it.

Did you type your ST number in. There was an option for it. 
Where is the bit to type in your season ticket number? I seem to only be able to select a non ST seat and can't see anything about season tickets anywhere? [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Where is the bit to type in your season ticket number? I seem to only be able to select a non ST seat and can't see anything about season tickets anywhere? emoji53.png

Home end tickets

Season ticket holders have until Thursday 10th February to secure their season ticket seat before all seats become available. To secure your season ticket seat head to stmirren.com/claimyourseat

Home end tickets
Season ticket holders have until Thursday 10th February to secure their season ticket seat before all seats become available. To secure your season ticket seat head to stmirren.com/claimyourseat
Great, thanks, sorted. Never saw the claim your seat thing previously. I've also paid a fiver for my boys ticket, but he likely won't go. Couldn't see how to remove his ticket but decided a fiver to the club if he doesn't go won't hurt!

Cheers

18 minutes ago, smcc said:

Home end tickets

I tried to purchase our 2 seats and the system says they are no longer available. ??. Any ideas folks.