St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round

shull

They will be up for it - but I reckon our form will see us through

Considering Grieve scored against St J and he scored a goal a game at a lower lever - he could bag a couple in this one.

It will be great to get back to the stadium at 3pm on a Saturday after a run of night time fixtures

Even with the right attitude this will not be a easy game Jim and the team will surely know that, hopefully Alex gets a goal or 2 but any kind of win will do for me, 

They're a good team and will be full of confidence this is the big stage for them you could say their cup final,  they'll want to put on a show all eyes will be on them hoping they can derail the juggernaut coming their way........    THE MIRREN EXPRESS 

200.gif

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

Even with the right attitude this will not be a easy game Jim and the team will surely know that, hopefully Alex gets a goal or 2 but any kind of win will do for me, 

They're a good team and will be full of confidence this is the big stage for them you could say their cup final,  they'll want to put on a show all eyes will be on them hoping they can derail the juggernaut coming their way........    THE MIRREN EXPRESS 

200.gif

Your not saying anything that's wrong... I just hope we àre the step up in quality from them that brings the result home.

Both teams used to winning but we need to show them we are superior all over the park....

1 hour ago, Dare said:

Hope there is none of this playing a weakened team p*sh ! - same as last night and hopefully young Alex bags a couple of goals to boost his confidence 

I very much believe we will play as strong a side as possible. I do feel that certain players are carrying knocks and sprains (eg big Jak).The club will want to go as far as possible as we are running at a loss given recent discussions at the club AGM.

I don’t imagine that JG will underestimate Kelty Hearts as they have been on fire all season. There is definitely a risk of a cup upset if our players adopt a so called superior attitude given we should be favourites.

COYS.

6 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

200.gif

No disrespect to Kelty. Hope you are right!

From Kelty Hearts Supporters Club.

Folks, we have received notification from BBC Scotland that on Scottish Cup day,  they usually focus on a specific match to feature and send extra cameras. This weekend, they want to feature St Mirren vs Kelty Hearts. They also heard about the club laying on free buses and will be sending cameras to New Central Park to feature fans leaving and also arriving in Paisley.  So, mind wear your colours and let’s give the team the support they deserve. 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

6 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Randomly silly question does anyone know if there will be ppv for this or anywhere to watch it as I have iptv all channels. I’m waiting on a pcr so as it stands cant make it tomorrow 

It’s getting broadcast by St. Mirren TV mate, so you should just get it on your IPTV as normal if you have club TV channels. 

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wasn't their hardly any, if any at all, cup games on IPTV in the last round? 

Not sure mate, I was at the game 😀

But tomorrow we’re at home, it’s on SMTV and I’ve had confirmation from my IPTV (so yours as well) that all ties will be shown.

In theory if it’s on a club TV there’s no reason why it wouldn’t be on IPTV (I don’t think).

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Not sure mate, I was at the game 😀

But tomorrow we’re at home, it’s on SMTV and I’ve had confirmation from my IPTV (so yours as well) that all ties will be shown.

In theory if it’s on a club TV there’s no reason why it wouldn’t be on IPTV (I don’t think).

Hope so mate, just saying that the last round was poorly covered.

I'll be in a plane heading home so won't effect me one way or the other. 😉

11 hours ago, shull said:

PREDICTION

ST MIRREN 4 KELTY HEARTS 1

CROWD 4687

:clapping

Very poor ticket sales so far, Shull. Unless a lot are sold tomorrow, I reckon we'll have 3,000 if we're lucky.

As others have said, Kelty will be up for it. This is their Cup Final and with TV cameras there they will be looking to replicate what they did against St. Johnstone. I really don't like Kelty, though and I'm hoping we annihilate them.  

14 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Randomly silly question does anyone know if there will be ppv for this or anywhere to watch it as I have iptv all channels. I’m waiting on a pcr so as it stands cant make it tomorrow 

'The match will be shown live on St Mirren PPV at a cost of £14.99. '

https://www.stmirren.com/home-matchday-information/4296-matchday-info-st-mirren-v-kelty-hearts-12th-feb