St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round

shull

18 hours ago, shull said:

From Kelty Hearts Supporters Club.

Folks, we have received notification from BBC Scotland that on Scottish Cup day,  they usually focus on a specific match to feature and send extra cameras. This weekend, they want to feature St Mirren vs Kelty Hearts. They also heard about the club laying on free buses and will be sending cameras to New Central Park to feature fans leaving and also arriving in Paisley.  So, mind wear your colours and let’s give the team the support they deserve. 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Great to see a focus on our opponents .All adds to the build up to the game. We get more air time on TV than we have for sometime. A squally day in prospect. Almost a full squad to pick from if Tanser is fit with the significant absence of Brophy. A ref with a penchant for penalties and cards should make this an “interesting” game. Looking forward to it and hope that we are in the next round where we draw Annan Athletic. Now wouldn’t that be good?

18 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

It’s getting broadcast by St. Mirren TV mate, so you should just get it on your IPTV as normal if you have club TV channels. 

Thanks TPAFKA got all club channels although as its on our own tv channel I feel I should buy it and put a little bit in. I don’t care when it’s on away ones lol 

tried purchasing tickets online, they showed tickets for the main stand that are unavailable and available tickets in the west as unavailable.  Switched to the phone and got two tickets, but unfortunately no e-mail with the codes has arrived after 1 hour.  I'm 50 miles away and wondering if I should bother coming through if the tickets are not in my inbox by 1 pm.

Shambles

8 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

tried purchasing tickets online, they showed tickets for the main stand that are unavailable and available tickets in the west as unavailable.  Switched to the phone and got two tickets, but unfortunately no e-mail with the codes has arrived after 1 hour.  I'm 50 miles away and wondering if I should bother coming through if the tickets are not in my inbox by 1 pm.

Shambles

Maybe a bit late but contact the ticket office and ask to pick the tickets up at the ground

4 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

If only they would pick up the phone or answer e mails, if anyone on the forum is a psychic medium then their help would be appreciated

the voicemail box is now full and cannot accept any more recordings, so no chance of anyone getting back to me-guess I am not the only one who will be disappointed today

With the amount of midweek games played recently,and likely more to come, would it not have been a decent gesture to let kids in for a nominal amount ? Bearing in mind those with season tickets must have missed lots of games with school the next morning. As for today’s game, weather is atrocious so could be a leveller. Looks like the quarter finals will be likely all premier teams, so no easy ties. Best we get an away draw though. 

13 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

With the amount of midweek games played recently,and likely more to come, would it not have been a decent gesture to let kids in for a nominal amount ? Bearing in mind those with season tickets must have missed lots of games with school the next morning. As for today’s game, weather is atrocious so could be a leveller. Looks like the quarter finals will be likely all premier teams, so no easy ties. Best we get an away draw though. 

Couldnt agree more on the kids in for a nominal fee if not free would have been a fantastic gesture by the club. As for the qf I hope Partick beat Utd at Firhill 

1 hour ago, southsidebud said:

Looks like the strongest available starting XI.
They'll be up for it but so will we.
Cannae wait

Yes as expected. Only hope we get a few in front and can then hopefully rest some and Give others game time too..

Edited by Sweeper07