St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round

shull

35 minutes ago, elvis said:

Utter shite performances at home our luck has got to run out eventually.

Elvis..Has the fact that - so far in the league - we have lost fewer games than every other team other than Celtic,Rangers and Hearts - changed your thinking at all? ย PS. You might be right about some of our home performances.

Yes we are doing well at present but Iโ€™d love to see us get a win at home - we have managed only 6 over past couple of seasons in total.St j will be a tough game and you worry about being undone at home - that said the boys are confident and playing well so no reason we canโ€™t get the winย 

On 2/6/2022 at 2:17 PM, southsidebud said:

Got our tickets added to season ticket quite easily - I entered the barcode on my card and it added both mine and boyโ€™s seats to the shopping basket.

Agree that itโ€™s quite steep but still enjoying getting to the matches too much to care (just now anyway๐Ÿ˜Š)

See official site today. Tickets will not be added to season tickets. You have to use e ticket either by printing or on phone.

10 minutes ago, guinness said:

See official site today. Tickets will not be added to season tickets. You have to use e ticket either by printing or on phone.

Thanks for that - just checked my order and there was a pdf attachment with the tickets attached - saved me a bit of confused faffing when i got to the ground!

The new ticket system is hopeless. If you donโ€™t live locally then donโ€™t bother as the ticket office donโ€™t answer calls, the club doesnโ€™t answer emails nor send invites to agm. Itโ€™s a pathetic set up that we were told would be sorted by the chairman in September. Itโ€™s still hopeless six months later.ย 

cant get the seats on my season ticket as system states they are not available,?. Can't get an answer on the phone, haven't had a reply to my email, can't get to the stadium during opening hours as I'm at work. Shambles Feckin useless, never had an issue with the old system

cant get the seats on my season ticket as system states they are not available,?. Can't get an answer on the phone, haven't had a reply to my email, can't get to the stadium during opening hours as I'm at work. Shambles Feckin useless, never had an issue with the old system
Teething problems don't you know. Only to be expected. [emoji850]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Sorry that's wrong ,I thought I did.

I thought the email was just confirmationย  but has the e tickets attached,now I need to figure out to separateย  them?

I've just forwarded the email to my son so he can present his - you can use the email via your phone (apparently ๐Ÿ™‚ย )

ย 

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Son working but his ST seems linked to mine and it's charging me for 2 tickets with no option to purchase just my seat. Really poor stuff and phone just rings out. Will try at the ticket office tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk
ย 

It's disappointing/astounding someone can't take these continued issues and get them sorted.

Obviously with Arbroath currently on the crest of the wave interest is high but the professional approach, either face to face/on the phone or through various social media platforms, has been outstanding.ย 

There will be a percentage of people who are having problems due to being less than savvy with technology.

Aye, we're into February and the same issues continue, despite excuses and deflection from the club and some supporters.ย 

10 hours ago, fmckinn said:

It might not be ideal but the ticket office is open 5pm-7pm on Thursdays.

Son working but his ST seems linked to mine and it's charging me for 2 tickets with no option to purchase just my seat. Really poor stuff and phone just rings out. Will try at the ticket office tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Yip same happened to me. Son won't go so a fiver donation to the club to save a pile of time and ball ache. It's quite pathetic really and a definite downgrade on the old, hopeless system unfortunately [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk