St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round

shull

6 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Oh nearly no. 4

Don’t meant to quote watching the game on laptop and we’ll Kelty fans there 3-0 down and singing alongYou should have a penalty at 1-0 no doubt about it stonewalled we’ll done the Kelty hearts you guys as well as us lot is what football is all about 

Don’t meant to quote watching the game on laptop and we’ll Kelty fans there 3-0 down and singing alongYou should have a penalty at 1-0 no doubt about it stonewalled we’ll done the Kelty hearts you guys as well as us lot is what football is all about 
Eh? Spoke proper England. [emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Clydebanksaint said:

Couldnt agree more on the kids in for a nominal fee if not free would have been a fantastic gesture by the club. As for the qf I hope Partick beat Utd at Firhill 

In the cup I believe there is an option but both clubs have to agree to the reduction on admission prices.

Who was talking about banana skins and train crashes.....
Thankfully we are getting things right... what a run...
Let's do Livi and Dee and we'll be dizzy
I was never in doubt.
Not once.
Kelty ARE a good side with players who could still play at a higher level. They WILL do a Gretna.

However... We are a solid, professional, well coached, well disciplined and talented sides. One of the best football teams in Scotland! [emoji3590][emoji41]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk