St Mirren v Kelty Hearts Scottish Cup Fifth Round

shull

1 hour ago, W6er said:

To be fair, it was a 25 minute spell in the first half and the fact we expected a tough game worked in our favour. 

So you reckon they were a good team for around 30% of the game. I will disagree and say I expected a lot more from them and reckon they will struggle in league 1 next season .

3 hours ago, windae cleaner said:

Well done to the Buds.

Looking forward in seeing our 4 breakaway goals in Sportscene and how lucky we are. All the best to Kelty for the rest of the season

Called that right.

Fair play to Michael Stewart who broke rank and gave us praise.

Ricky Foster no doubt booting his telly as his words came out

14 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Called that right.

Fair play to Michael Stewart who broke rank and gave us praise.

Ricky Foster no doubt booting his telly as his words came out

Did see that with Stewart. must have been killing him to do so😂.

Anyway can't believe they were criticising the pitch at firhill, it was like that years ago too.

Proper footy conditions at this time of year

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

So you reckon they were a good team for around 30% of the game. I will disagree and say I expected a lot more from them and reckon they will struggle in league 1 next season .

They matched us for large spells in the first half, though that was from us being poor.

9 hours ago, norrie82 said:

Ronan best player in the team ! Erahon a squad player at best . 

I'm not knocking Ronan.

Chances are he won't be back next season and the opposition were not great - so all I was calling for for game time for Erhahon, Henderson etc. It did happen so I'm happy about that and the result.

Could come a point we need squad players and we don't want them to be rusty - don't you agree  :cheers

8 hours ago, W6er said:

They matched us for large spells in the first half, though that was from us being poor.

We started well. Fell away a bit in the first half but then scored. Second half was a different story. After 60 minutes their midfield disappeared. They clearly had a game plan to usher JJ onto the outside.

9 hours ago, W6er said:

For large spells i would disagree. 

1 chance in the 1st half and 1 chance in the 2nd half is what i seen. 

We will agree to disagree   👍

51 minutes ago, shull said:

Absolute lovefest on the ST MIRREN SUPPORTERS FACEBOOK presently between Saints and Kelty fans.

From a Kelty lady on Facebook....

We are still celebrating how far we got in the Scottish Cup. Come on St Mirren win the cup for us 🏆❤️🏆