Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

3 hours ago, shull said:

Can't see us failing at Dens Park.

Dundee 0 St Mirren 2

Crowd 4687

Once again you are Mr Optimism with the score line. We should win but then again we should have bested them in both of our previous meetings this season but drew one and lost one. Tight game but with goals. 

Thanks SantaPonsa. I called Dundee FC and their ticket office will be open on match day for away fans. Might be a queue however so if folks are in the Paisley area then better to pop down to our own ticket office.
Thanks mate. I'm next door virtually from the stadium so I'll pop down tomorrow

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Tickets are on sale at Saints ticket office.

Thanks SPS. One of us will have to travel through from one of .. the borders, Edinburgh or Stirling. Most likely Stirling. Whilst I find the individual staff at the ticket office to be very helpful the system should , but doesn’t always, enable fans to buy tickets on line for downloading or onto a phone. Stenhousemuir had a great system as did Ayr United. Come on St Mirren … make fans feel wanted.

10 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Thanks SPS. One of us will have to travel through from one of .. the borders, Edinburgh or Stirling. Most likely Stirling. Whilst I find the individual staff at the ticket office to be very helpful the system should , but doesn’t always, enable fans to buy tickets on line for downloading or onto a phone. Stenhousemuir had a great system as did Ayr United. Come on St Mirren … make fans feel wanted.

Surely it is Dundee to blame if you can't buy online  🤔

47 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Aye, online sales would be a big help. As you say, the ticket office and in particular a lady called Deborah were very helpful but given our location the most hassle free way to order Hibs tickets was to get them posted out recorded delivery at a cost of nearly £7 for 3 tickets. Ordered at about 1 PM they arrived the next day, so very swift delivery. Did receive some kind offers for people to help by buying them and posting them on to us but you never know if you can trust the post. Thanks to those people however.

11 minutes ago, john scott said:

Aye, online sales would be a big help. As you say, the ticket office and in particular a lady called Deborah were very helpful but given our location the most hassle free way to order Hibs tickets was to get them posted out recorded delivery at a cost of nearly £7 for 3 tickets. Ordered at about 1 PM they arrived the next day, so very swift delivery. Did receive some kind offers for people to help by buying them and posting them on to us but you never know if you can trust the post. Thanks to those people however.

At least that is an improvement on the stance from the ticket office when they refused to post out tickets for a game at Tynecastle.  

9 minutes ago, southside saint said:

Absolutely mental that thanks to Dundee, you can't buy online or an eticket or buy at the game on the day. 

What other businesses these days would make it so difficult for customers?

Madness.

30 minutes ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

What other businesses these days would make it so difficult for customers?

Madness.

I have to agree. As with others I have had tickets posted out at a cost of £6 or £7. Staff have been great. I am surprised that smaller clubs like Ayr and Stenhousemuir have such good systems in place whilst other larger clubs have not. Thanks to those who have offered to help. Appreciated. Sorted.

5 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Correct. Nothing to do with St.Mirren. Its up to the home team to deal with how they sell tickets. But if there not online why can't they sell tickets on the day of the match.

For some strange reason, a good number of clubs in the top league don't sell on the day. 

The bigots pair and Hibs and Hearts don't sell on the day either i think. 

6 minutes ago, Slarti said:
21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
A last minute invite, including ticket, will mean this is game number 3 this season.
I've got to be in for supporter of the year this year. emoji38.png

If all shull's aliases go to just one game, he's bound to beat everyone.

He's that busy crying about the past and predictably forgets to mention he's no been to any game for years.

Anyway, back to the game, the last time we played them I predicted a big win for us. 

Unfortunately it didn't turn out that way and that was the start of a terrible run of form, hope history doesn't repeat itself.