Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

20 hours ago, Tommy said:

For some strange reason, a good number of clubs in the top league don't sell on the day. 

The bigots pair and Hibs and Hearts don't sell on the day either i think. 

I have bought tickets on the day at Easter Road more than once. A stall close to the away end. Usually has two queues. One for cash and one for cards.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

I have bought tickets on the day at Easter Road more than once. A stall close to the away end. Usually has two queues. One for cash and one for cards.

I know Hibs did sell on the day in the pass but thought they had stopped doing so.

Weather not looking good for tomorrow with high wing and rain. 

Ball likely to be in the air more than normal.

10 hours ago, Tommy said:

I know Hibs did sell on the day in the pass but thought they had stopped doing so.

Weather not looking good for tomorrow with high wing and rain. 

Ball likely to be in the air more than normal.

Weather could be wild . Hoping the worst of the storm has passed. The wind will be blowing from the west directly into the away stand!

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

Weather could be wild . Hoping the worst of the storm has passed. The wind will be blowing from the west directly into the away stand!

It's certainly "wild" right now, seems as bad as the storm we had at the tail end of last year.

Forecast is that it's to ease off a bit, to over 50 mph gusts, could cause havoc on the roads to/from the ground, not to mention the ball.

Will certainly be a leveler. 

Just now, RichardBuddie said:

Forecast is sunny with strong winds on BBC. Do you think there’s any danger of the game not going ahead?

It’s bad through in Paisley and seemingly to head east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doubt the game would be cancelled, although on the Arbroath Facebook page there's plenty suggesting the game against Thistle could be off. 

Might depend on any damage on the transport systems, I'm already unsure about going through and I'm only 20 miles away.

I'm more concerned about my property staying intact. 

Doubt the game would be cancelled, although on the Arbroath Facebook page there's plenty suggesting the game against Thistle could be off. 
Might depend on any damage on the transport systems, I'm already unsure about going through and I'm only 20 miles away.

We’ll likely head off a bit earlier, hopefully roads ok and game goes ahead.

3 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:

We’ll likely head off a bit earlier, hopefully roads ok and game goes ahead.

Current issues on the roads, not all weather related, might be worth keeping an eye on things...................

https://trafficscotland.org/map/index.aspx?type=1,2,35,43

image.thumb.png.ef560ae76978787a91c915e6e7d0b1a6.png

[emoji120] for the fence. [emoji14]

Winds up to 60 mph forecast for Dundee at lunchtime, so postponement is a possibility, but let's hope the game goes ahead.

We can't get ahead of ourselves. Dundee are certainly on a bad run (we know about those, don't we?), but they will be fighting to stay clear of St. Johnstone and a win for them today would give them a nice points cushion. They will see this game as an opportunity to stop the rot and start to make progress up the table.

As for us, yes, we've won all three games since the turn of the year, but the performance against a very poor Aberdeen on Tuesday was far from convincing and would have been a draw at best if not for Ronan's piece of magic.

So let's hope the players heed JG's words and give their best efforts. Dundee United and Ross County will surely lose, though Livi might get something in Edinburgh. In any case 3 points for us should make sure we are upwardly mobile and don't have to worry about relegation or playoffs.

COYS!!

1 minute ago, Sonny said:

Amber weather warning for Dundee. Winds up to 80mph. Tay bridge closed. Essential travel only. Surely best to call the game off now and not at 14:30?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Not seeing 80mph, currently mid 60's, to "drop" to 50 around kick off.

Still, dangerous on the roads with debris and, seemingly, trains already cancelled. 

image.png.0473f6142568ec3502c74929d2397f46.png

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

50mph winds for during the game. Can't see it being called off.

Im driving so heading off at about 11. Plenty of time for a nice safe drive up.

Hopefully the main roads are ok mate, but there's always the chance of some debris.

Just heard a tree down on the Montrose road for any people coming from the north and using the coast road. 

12 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Amber weather warning for Dundee. Winds up to 80mph. Tay bridge closed. Essential travel only. Surely best to call the game off now and not at 14:30?

Aye, hopefully any decision is not any later than 11 AM ( my heading off time).

Aye, hopefully any decision is not any later than 11 AM ( my heading off time).
I intended leaving at 12 but I hate the thought of travelling only for it to be cancelled. I'm in Ayrshire and its blowing a hooly out here with a yellow weather warning with braches getting blown off trees.