Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

22 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Meanwhile, closer to Dundee, Arbroath game off. 

@munoz & @Sonny

Against my better judgement I decided to take the chance and got ready to leave. Went outside and was nearly blown over. My bins and rubbish strewn all over the road. Spent 10 mins cleaning it all up then decided to use my better judgement and went back inside. Ticket should be ok when the game is re-scheduled :) . Madness playing a game in these winds over here and over in the East coast they will be far stronger.

4 minutes ago, E=Mc2 said:

I’ve just called Dundee ticket office.

Referee’s inspection at 12 noon. 

Aberdeen game now called off.

Again shocking communication for fans. I asked St Mirren FC if the game was in doubt. No personal replies nor social media comment.

Edited by Sonny

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Against my better judgement I decided to take the chance and got ready to leave. Went outside and was nearly blown over. My bins and rubbish strewn all over the road. Spent 10 mins cleaning it all up then decided to use my better judgement and went back inside. Ticket should be ok when the game is re-scheduled :) . Madness playing a game in these winds over here and over in the East coast they will be far stronger.

As I said earlier, I had a few bits of damage in and around the house so made an early decision not to bother.

There will be some people who have already set off, hopefully they've seen the decision and haven't made it all the way to Dundee. 

Arbroath making the best of a bad situation for hospitality supporters today.

As ALL home games are fully booked until the end of the season this seems like a decent alternative.

Well done Arbroath FC. :happyclapper

Arbroath vs Partick Thistle Hospitality - STILL ON
We are delighted to announce that today's hospitality is still going ahead and will be a very special and unique afternoon.
The Arbroath FC Management team AND Darts star Alan Soutar are going to join the Hospitality Guests all afternoon and will take part in a very special Question and Answer as well as telling stories.
We always look after our supporters and we hope that everyone will enjoy their very special afternoon.
Everyone who has booked hospitality should have been phoned directly by our staff.
We look forward to seeing you this afternoon!

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Arbroath making the best of a bad situation for hospitality supporters today.

As ALL home games are fully booked until the end of the season this seems like a decent alternative.

Well done Arbroath FC. :happyclapper

Arbroath vs Partick Thistle Hospitality - STILL ON
We are delighted to announce that today's hospitality is still going ahead and will be a very special and unique afternoon.
The Arbroath FC Management team AND Darts star Alan Soutar are going to join the Hospitality Guests all afternoon and will take part in a very special Question and Answer as well as telling stories.
We always look after our supporters and we hope that everyone will enjoy their very special afternoon.
Everyone who has booked hospitality should have been phoned directly by our staff.
We look forward to seeing you this afternoon!

Seriously want Arbroath up and staying up.... lovely club ...great pubs and golf in area superb... right decision to call off games...

Been reading the comments about the chaotic way ticket sales for today's game have been handled. Credit to Dundee FC for one thing. I bought a ppv pass yesterday. Game was called off at 12 noon today and I've already had an email from the club confirming refunding of my money.

Credit where credit's due.

1 hour ago, mattman said:

So many people I know couldn’t make it down for tickets, therefore not going today, then the club puts this out, when was this an option and why did nobody get told 🙈🙈 shambles man

62AB35BD-4498-41B1-A4DD-56EF4FB1D4BC.png

I had to travel through to Paisley to buy them. Two hour return journey and £15 cost. Not good enough. Compensation???

• shull changed the title to Dundee v St Mirren MATCH POSTPONED
Not saying the arrangement isn't crap but the personal choice is there to buy the ticket or not, it was clear how it had to be done so by going through with it the buyer has made their choice and knowingly accepted the conditions in doing so.
Totally get that... But accepting that making it hard for supporters to support then leaving them out of pocket for trying to do so makes no business sense whatsoever.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk