Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

14 minutes ago, HSS said:

To be fair our supporters run club are as much to blame as Dundee

Just thinking about this and it’s nothing to do with Dundee apart from them not selling tickets at Dens on match day

SMFC were selling the tickets to SMFC supporters so SMFC should have advertised the fact that tickets could be picked up at Dens on the day of the match 

1 hour ago, HSS said:

Just thinking about this and it’s nothing to do with Dundee apart from them not selling tickets at Dens on match day

SMFC were selling the tickets to SMFC supporters so SMFC should have advertised the fact that tickets could be picked up at Dens on the day of the match 

Was the club even aware of that, does that happen with every other club. Who run the admin side of thing at the club.  Honest questions.

3 hours ago, HSS said:

I think his grief is that he and many others were unaware tickets could be picked up from Dens on the day

Correct. Having called Dens and been told no only to later find out that this was then agreed between the clubs. In other words I made a 2 hour round trip with attendant costs for no reason. The game being called off late  just added to the fun. Footnote. At least one of us, maybe two out of the five won’t make a midweek date.

Edited by Rascal

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Correct. Having called Dens and been told no only to later find out that this was then agreed between the clubs. In other words I made a 2 hour round trip with attendant costs for no reason. The game being called off late  just added to the fun. Footnote. At least one of us, maybe two out of the five won’t make a midweek date.

Drop them a line, mentioning all your reasonable grievances.

I think that any company wanting return business could be inclined to offer a refund. 

You'd likely mention what the nice company had done on here and so other punters would not be dissuaded from buying from them in future.

56 minutes ago, antrin said:

Drop them a line, mentioning all your reasonable grievances.

I think that any company wanting return business could be inclined to offer a refund. 

You'd likely mention what the nice company had done on here and so other punters would not be dissuaded from buying from them in future.

I do intend to write Antrin. The money isn’t the issue for us particularly but the principle is important. I am more concerned with the difficulties in buying tickets to see the team. As others have said. Thousands of empty seats and essentially turning away willing buyers. That doesn’t make good business sense and it sure doesn’t provide good customer service. I stress that individual staff at SMFC in the ticket office have been excellent. It’s further up that needs to take more interest.IMO

I won't be making the rearranged fixture if its midweek, i take it a refund won't be a problem ? 

I’m in the same boat - there’s no way I can do a midweek up there, would like to think there should be no fuss over a refund. Our lady at the ticket office was great regarding refunding my Sevco game monies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

I’m in the same boat - there’s no way I can do a midweek up there, would like to think there should be no fuss over a refund. Our lady at the ticket office was great regarding refunding my Sevco game monies.

Lady in ticket office said there waiting on word from Dundee to see what's happening . They must refund surely I'm out £72 .

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Lady in ticket office said there waiting on word from Dundee to see what's happening . They must refund surely I'm out £72 .

I hope you get your money refunded. 

• shull changed the title to Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 23/2/22

I’ve not tried yet - was waiting to see when it was rescheduled for, would really hope there’s no problem in getting a refund as the product (the game) hasn’t taken place.

Money refunded today - no problems whatsoever!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still plenty of time, and games, to go before the split but the next two games could easily see us "safe" from any thoughts about relegation, although i still doubt we should even think about any worries about getting dragged into any end of season battles.

Dundee next, then Hearts, currently on a bad run, could see us set up for a successful season, or a worrying end.

Fingers crossed we get a manager in who can quickly settle things and we have another safe season, not forgetting a decent chance in the cup. 

image.thumb.png.174d1ab5b58d86876bdfb09786ec1043.png