Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

8 hours ago, FTOF said:

On P&B that Brophy is available for selection tomorrow evening.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Good news, so that's made my mind up, I'll pop along, a wee bit of a rush but I should make it. :rolleyes:

It's cauld, layers gentlemen, as many as humanly possible. 

PS Just seen the forecast, wet in the afternoon but SHOULD have gone by the time the game kicks off. 

Edited by faraway saint

Good news, so that's made my mind up, I'll pop along, a wee bit of a rush but I should make it. :rolleyes:
PS Just seen the forecast, wet in the afternoon but SHOULD have gone by the time the game kicks off. 
We're the team in red. [emoji6]

A number of talking points ahead of the match including match Fitness of Brophy in our Squad and of Charlie Adam in Dundee’s. Word seems to be that Brophy will be available but that Adam should miss out. Still leaves 3 ex St Mirren players in their squad. Danny Mullen has been scoring well recently. A fast and frantic game ahead in gusty conditions. Will be there to see us have the opportunity to go 4th. COYS

Weather to be pretty bad around the central belt could cause a little delay or two getting to the match I fear but obviously not for you.

I'll buy you a Bovril once I make it through.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Who you getting your complimentary from this time? 🤔

Is the only way you can get a ticket for this game from the St Mirren ticket office? 

Not sure if I could go tonight but would only know a couple of hours before kick off and it looks like Dundee aren't selling away tickets right up to kick off. 🤷‍♂️

Is the only way you can get a ticket for this game from the St Mirren ticket office? 

Not sure if I could go tonight but would only know a couple of hours before kick off and it looks like Dundee aren't selling away tickets right up to kick off. [emoji2369]
I know of a few guys in same situation at other away games that went up explained situation bought ticket for home end and got put in away end no bother.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, billyg said:

Couple of Buds on twitter who live in Dundee saying the weather is now horrendous , and with the forecast as it is , they think it'll be off !

Pretty bad at the moment. Thanks Billy G

Edited by Rascal