Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

13 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Thank god. Couldn't be bothered tonight.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Would still have gone but didn’t fancy the drive back in the weather that is predicted for later. Just have to go 4th another day!

24 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Dee ppv issued refund within minutes of game being cancelled. emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

On the other hand. Ticket gate continues. (This is not a dig at individual staff members)Buying tickets saga. Need it be this difficult. Dundee v St Mirren. St Mirren advertise tickets but had to be bought in person at the ticket office in Paisley. Called Dundee. They said “you can buy tickets at Dundee on the day”. St Mirren post a note confirming that Dundee will NOT be selling tickets for Saints Fans on the day. Call to Dundee confirms that what they told me was wrong but tell me that I should phone St Mirren ticket office to buy the to let’s and ask them to pass them to Dundee and I could pick them up on the day. Called St Mirren has told no can do. Also that I had to call at the stadium to buy the tickets as they couldn’t be emailed or sent by post. Journeyed to Paisley and asked for 1Adult 2 OAP Concessions and 1 Student and paid the right amount for those. Wrote to cancel the Student one as Tom couldn’t go. Nice lady called me to check as I had been issued ,wrongly, it seems with 1 Adult , 1 OAP and 2 Juvenile. Final part ….she will now pass the correct OAP tickets to Dundee FC which…wait for it if you are not already asleep..I have to Pick Up at the Dundee FC office when the game takes place. Now to be rearranged.

Edited by Rascal

A wee bit sorry we didn't get the chance to sit in that lofty position without needing other results but, on the plus side, it could make it more interesting for Saturday. Players fresh and new manager with his feet well under the table. Add to that the Naismith scenario and we might have a doozy.

2 hours ago, northstbuddie said:

Will give Robinson the opportunity to get to know the players a bit better.

And their new manager bounce will hopefully be dwindling away by the time we play them.

Your right though it's more important our new management duo get more time with the players by then..

We've got some tough matches but Hertz have been rotten recently... hoping they continue that against us at least the next twice...