Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

• shull changed the title to Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, elvis said:

Nothing to worry about the happy clappers say we are safe

They may be right Elvis and so might those who feel we can still finish in 4th place. Realistically, our main priority is to secure safety in the league. At least marching the points gained with the bottom 2 would keep the gap. Win v Dundee would be great but a draw would be no disaster. 

39 minutes ago, Rascal said:

They may be right Elvis and so might those who feel we can still finish in 4th place. Realistically, our main priority is to secure safety in the league. At least marching the points gained with the bottom 2 would keep the gap. Win v Dundee would be great but a draw would be no disaster. 

No more chance of finishing fourth than eleventh. 😜

40 minutes ago, Rascal said:

No more chance of finishing fourth than eleventh. 😜

This week really could be a season defining one. A win on Wednesday and we're still in the mix for top 6, and a win on Saturday and we all have another Hampden date to look forward to. 

A big ask, but not impossible. 

14 minutes ago, munoz said:

This week really could be a season defining one. A win on Wednesday and we're still in the mix for top 6, and a win on Saturday and we all have another Hampden date to look forward to. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

32 minutes ago, munoz said:

We wont be top six we are a mile off, just make sure we are outside bottom 2.

Hearts are a stick on for Sat. They are miles better than us. I reckon they will take us apart on Sat

Robinson has been landed in it but for me will do enough for us to be well outside bottom 2.

What i like about him is that he finds the type of football we have been playing utter cr@p and the quality of player not what he expected. I think we will see root and branch change come close season and then he will be accountable.

1 minute ago, lenziebud said:

Hearts are a stick on for Sat. They are miles better than us. I reckon they will take us apart on Sat

Robinson has been landed in it but for me will do enough for us to be well outside bottom 2.

What i like about him is that he finds the type of football we have been playing utter cr@p and the quality of player not what he expected. I think we will see root and branch change come close season and then he will be accountable.

Really ?   You are aware he had Main for two seasons - yet despite this he still hands him a Jersey ? 🤷‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Really ?   You are aware he had Main for two seasons - yet despite this he still hands him a Jersey ? 🤷‍♂️

Yep and Main was excellant for him so much so McInnes took him to Aberdeen.

Main lead the line in a very successful Motherwell side

19 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

The state of this post 🤣🤣🤣