Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

5 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Yep and Main was excellant for him so much so McInnes took him to Aberdeen.

Main lead the line in a very successful Motherwell side

Curtis main was a 1 in 10 goal scorer for M’Well in his one FULL season at Motherwell .

If you consider that excellent , then you and I have very different levels of expectation  . 

He makes the town hall clock look mobile and exciting . 

2 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Curtis main was a 1 in 10 goal scorer for M’Well in his one FULL season at Motherwell .

If you consider that excellent , then you and I have very different levels of expectation  . 

He makes the town hall clock look mobile and exciting . 

So why did McInnes take him to Aberdeen and Goodwin take him to St Mirren? Now Robinson sees something in him. Or do you know something they don't?

Just now, lenziebud said:

So why did McInnes take him to Aberdeen and Goodwin take him to St Mirren? Now Robinson sees something in him. Or do you know something they don't?

I take it you haven’t watched Main in his time at Saints ?  😂

As for Goodwin bringing him to saints ? Can I remind you he also brought those other “excellent” strikers Morais & Erwin to Saints . 

He is gash, has always been gash and will be gash in the future.  

52 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

We wont be top six we are a mile off, just make sure we are outside bottom 2.

Hearts are a stick on for Sat. They are miles better than us. I reckon they will take us apart on Sat

Robinson has been landed in it but for me will do enough for us to be well outside bottom 2.

What i like about him is that he finds the type of football we have been playing utter cr@p and the quality of player not what he expected. I think we will see root and branch change come close season and then he will be accountable.

Jesus wept.

27 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

I’ve been watching him and he is sorely limited as a footballer 

playing Curtis is worse than being a man short

our previous equivalent  was Angus Mcloud

23 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I’ve been watching him and he is sorely limited as a footballer 

playing Curtis is worse than being a man short

our previous equivalent  was Angus Mcloud

Scored a goal that helped us beat Aberdeen earlier this season and they are currently below us in the league. I have to say that I don’t think that he is a highly talented player but managers pick teams taking the opposition weaknesses into account and both JG and Main got that right.

11 hours ago, Rascal said:

Scored a goal that helped us beat Aberdeen earlier this season and they are currently below us in the league. I have to say that I don’t think that he is a highly talented player but managers pick teams taking the opposition weaknesses into account and both JG and Main got that right.

Are you referring to  Frasers's goal? The one that Main jumped jumped for but did not connect with? The one that his teammates attributed to Fraser but Goodwin gave it to Main to boost his confidence? The one that Fraser swore he scored?

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Are you referring to  Frasers's goal? The one that Main jumped jumped for but did not connect with? The one that his teammates attributed to Fraser but Goodwin gave it to Main to boost his confidence? The one that Fraser swore he scored?

Great to be able to dissect a goal. Official stats show Main but you have a point!

That's just your face. [emoji38]
Something will get dropped. :wink:
Now, feck off and stop spamming up every fecking thread. :byebye
I'm sure he wrote he was taller than that before. He must be shrinking or just making it up as per his usual. Then claiming he deliberately wrote it differently.

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
That's just your face. emoji38.png
Something will get dropped. :wink:
Now, feck off and stop spamming up every fecking thread. :byebye

I'm sure he wrote he was taller than that before. He must be shrinking or just making it up as per his usual. Then claiming he deliberately wrote it differently.

Oh no. I was taller. Lost an inch or so in the years since I turned 60. It happens to us all. Was also heavier for a while when I was enjoying lots of travel and hotel and restaurant meals but decided to trim that back so now 3 pounds lighter than my fit weight when I was 20 . Ps. Hasn’t helped the dodgy hips much! Hope the following helps. https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/003998.htm

Edited by Rascal

Huge game tomorrow that could arguably shape the rest of our season. Ronan being back is a big boost as hard to see where else goals will come from at the moment. Surely it won’t the fourth game in a row without us scoring. 
Robinson’s chance to supposedly put “ his stamp” on it. Hopefully it’s not a Main starting and 5 at the back shaped stamp. 

1 hour ago, Balmullo Bud said:

Huge game tomorrow that could arguably shape the rest of our season. Ronan being back is a big boost as hard to see where else goals will come from at the moment. Surely it won’t the fourth game in a row without us scoring. 
Robinson’s chance to supposedly put “ his stamp” on it. Hopefully it’s not a Main starting and 5 at the back shaped stamp. 

Im struggling to see how this is a huge game. Yes not far away points wise from top 6 but miles away from a top 6 side. To finish 8-9 would be an achievement but talk of top 6 etc needs to stop.