Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

Well that was pish.... what the hell is SR saying to these guys....ronan non existent...Brophy clearly not fully fit... Dunne a car crash... no passing... and looks that Goody took the confidence with him but obviously it fell out the car on the way up north

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

0-0 half time.

Not a lot to say, pretty average/poor stuff, as expected.

Still, it's anybody's game, suppose that's a good thing. 

I'm away to watch Real Madrid, got to be better than this. 

Don’t be daft.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, who the f**k ye tryin tae kid coz St. Murn are the greatest football team .

FACT!!

Hmmmm. Better than Saturday but that is faint praise indeed. Still not great at all. 
At least some decent individual performances tonight which we didn’t have on Saturday. 
It’s infuriating how often we choose to go backwards from promising positions. 

I wish we could pass the ball in front of Tanser and have him run onto it. So far he’s had to wait for the ball to come to him so he’s receiving it in a standing start, or worse having to turn back to retrieve the ball.

Is Jones playing tonight ? Haven’t seen him.

We have to do better in the second half.

Fortunately for us Dundee are pants too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can see why Jones wasn't getting his game at Wigan, he's been rotten since his goal against [emoji2958] was it Kelty 
And who the f*** decided he should take every set piece needs their balls kicked every one absolutely rotten since he joined.
Hmmmm. Better than Saturday but that is faint praise indeed. Still not great at all. 
At least some decent individual performances tonight which we didn’t have on Saturday. 
It’s infuriating how often we choose to go backwards from promising positions. 
Been a feature since Robinson took over thought we had 10 Callum McGregor's playing the amount of backward passes we are seeing.

Robinson made big promises after match on Saturday about the next 3 games imo he's full of shit another negative don't lose type of performance.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

Well that was pish.... what the hell is SR saying to these guys....ronan non existent...Brophy clearly not fully fit... Dunne a car crash... no passing... and looks that Goody took the confidence with him but obviously it fell out the car on the way up north

Dunne’s passing has been atrocious, fortunately he’s got away with it so far.
His heading is better though. Thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

And who the f*** decided he should take every set piece needs their balls kicked every one absolutely rotten since he joined. Been a feature since Robinson took over thought we had 10 Callum McGregor's playing the amount of backward passes we are seeing.

Robinson made big promises after match on Saturday about the next 3 games imo he's full of shit another negative don't lose type of performance.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

There were plenty of pass backs when Goodwin was in charge, usually ending in a big punt up the park by Alnwick.

6 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

No brainer for me take Gogic or power off and put young Henderson on wide right...    4-1-2-3 go win the game Dundee are utter pish 

Agreed. Sometimes we need to be more proactive in making changes at HT when it’s just clearly not working. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2