Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

4 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

0-1 Unbelievable Ronan 

If its at all possible can we take this and use it as a platform for at least

getting top six if not progressing in the scottish cup

Absolutely this. We got right out of jail there after a woeful performance. Hopefully that just inject a wee bit of renewed confidence and we get a wee lift performance wise on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, the barrhead teacher said:

The better team throughout, great endeavour and some really good attacking play. Fantastic move for last minute goal and surely ends any real threat of a relegation fight. However, despite how the table looks evidence suggests we are bottom six. Do not pose sufficient goal threat that we can convert. Maybe next season. Still not been too bad. Don’t have much hope for Saturday but you never know 

I'll have a pint of whatever you're on.

1 minute ago, the barrhead teacher said:

The better team throughout, great endeavour and some really good attacking play. Fantastic move for last minute goal and surely ends any real threat of a relegation fight. However, despite how the table looks evidence suggests we are bottom six. Do not pose sufficient goal threat that we can convert. Maybe next season. Still not been too bad. Don’t have much hope for Saturday but you never know 

Er yes....no...aye...maybe and we have a last min winner and the lads will be jumping

maybe Brophy can improve but with Henderson's delivery grieve looks a better option, certainly Jay should be a starter and if Grieve is benched then he needs to come on with 2 to go at least.

My fear is that Robinson likes a physically larger forward which will see Main repeatedly in the mix

Edited by beyond our ken

1 minute ago, beyond our ken said:

maybe Brophy can improve but with Henderson's delivery grieve looks a better option, certainly Jay should be a starter and if Grieve is benched then he needs to come on with 2 to go at least.

Mt fear is thast Robinson likes a physically larger forward which will see Main repeatedly in the mix

I think if Brophy learnt to be in the right position for the right delivery he would score a lot. Playing him up on his own does not suit him. 

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just saw on the Sky stats that Ronan got booked for “excessive celebration”.

I missed that because I was too busy runnin roon ma kitchen squealin like a big lassie.

What did he do? 

Just ran into the crowd. Usual stuff. 

4 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

I think if Brophy learnt to be in the right position for the right delivery he would score a lot.

Think Brophy was on a hard shift, no decent balls to feet so had to drop deep, when he went long they passed short when he came short they passed long. He causes issues for defenders so I like him, he was unlucky not to score but I would love to se him and Grieve up front together as I think the two would work well

Fair play! No we weren’t brilliant and our lack of ability to take chances is eternally frustrating. 
heads and confidence could have been shot heading towards four without scoring and having a, in my opinion, legitimate goal disallowed. 
Pulled it out the bag and will happily take that 

2 minutes ago, magnus said:

And Ronan best player on the park even when not at his best.

Hmmm. I’m not going to change my view because he scored. I thought Ronan was pretty pish tonight.

If I had to pick our best player tonight I’d have to go for Brophy. 
Jones and Tanser were dreadful. Tait Gogic and Power were on the pish side. The rest were either ok or unremarkable.