Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

But it was Kiltie who went off not Gogic or Power. But good shout. Great cross from Hendo. And great header from Ronan.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Yes it was.. I was a bit surprised by that.. came across as a bit negative to me as we had to win this game against a poor Dundee team.. but then maybe Kiltie was struggling ??  he got a knock  in the first half... Looks like Gogic pushed further up field.. think he should have made the change much earlier.. every attack was coming from the left from Jones it was far too predictable and he wasn't having the best of games... Henderson gives the attack a bit of balance on both sides of the park... better late than never 

Yes it was.. I was a bit surprised by that.. came across as a bit negative to me as we had to win this game against a poor Dundee team.. but then maybe Kiltie was struggling ??  he got a knock  in the first half... Looks like Gogic pushed further up field.. think he should have made the change much earlier.. every attack was coming from the left from Jones it was far too predictable and he wasn't having the best of games... Henderson gives the attack a bit of balance on both sides of the park... better late than never 
Yip agree with most that. Kiltie fell out the game. I like Jones when goes direct and takes players on but last night kept stopping and turning back. To be fair the team worked hard.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Great win last night. Gutted I couldn’t make it when Dens is a 20 minute drive from my house. Clubs that don’t sell away tickets on the day/night must lose a fair bit of dosh. Still had a good bounce in the living room with my son thanks to Dee TV. 
The scenes in the away end looked absolutely magic when Ronan scored. Thought it was going to be one of these nights after the chances we spurned. The Jones volley being the worst. 
We’ve played better this season, but 3 valuable points, Brophy put in a great shift and looked like he’s getting back up to speed and Henderson skinning McMullen then whipping in the peach of a cross was brilliant. 
Last night will have given the team and the fans a big lift. Bring on the Jambos.

I'd just like to highlight Henderson's assist which I felt wasn't much appreciated as much as it should have.  When running down the wing surrounded by 3 defenders, he didn't just cross the ball in hope but had the composure to actually look over and saw Ronan resulting in a precise cross.  He should now more than ever, be in the starting eleven.

I'd just like to highlight Henderson's assist which I felt wasn't much appreciated as much as it should have.  When running down the wing surrounded by 3 defenders, he didn't just cross the ball in hope but had the composure to actually look over and saw Ronan resulting in a precise cross.  He should now more than ever, be in the starting eleven.
I believe it was highlighted Mr Henderson. [emoji6]

3 hours ago, Jockmd said:

Think most, if not all appreciated Henderson's possession and wonderful assist, but to busy celebrating the win.