Dundee v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/3/22

shull

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

If anyone is guilty of cherry picking it isn't me. We had an horrendous run and came out the other side to get those consecutive results. You are ignoring that fact. Instead honing in on 3 results. 2 of which were against the team at the top and the team in third.  I am suggesting it IS possible for the same thing to happen.

What part of me saying "anything's possible" are you struggling with? 

You also don't seem to understand "recent form".

I'm out, thanks, it's been fun. :byebye

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

What part of me saying "anything's possible" are you struggling with? 

You also don't seem to understand "recent form".

I'm out, thanks, it's been fun. :byebye

This is so typical of you. You refuse to accept you've made an absolute cnut of yourself. Still. Let's see if you can let it go. I very much doubt it.

Just now, stlucifer said:

This is so typical of you. You refuse to accept you've made an absolute cnut of yourself. Still. Let's see if you can let it go. I very much doubt it.

Eh?

Exactly how? 

You jump in with your tedious "abuse", it's so predictable. 

You were angling for a squabble since your first post, that's you in a nutshell. 

I'm not in the mood, as I said, thanks for playing, bitter till the end. :byebye

On 3/2/2022 at 10:03 PM, faraway saint said:

Aye, two games, one away to the league champions, is a black mark against him?

The Hearts game is impossible to tell if we'd have done any better with Goodwin, tonight would, IMO, probably have been the same result. 

Jeezo, give him a chance. 

We have always been teetering between a good season and a normal season, not a lot has changed.

You change your mind more than your mother changes your nappies. And given the initial statement, I doubt you're a good judge of where any team is.

The day has arrived and a night at the footy awaits in Dundee. Still have a Senior Citizen Ticket to give away for Free. PM me. Will arrange that it can be picked up at their ticket office in your name before the match. As those who attend away games regularly know , once in the ground there is a sit anywhere policy.

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Had a change of heart, I'll be attending tomorrow night, a wee bit of a rush but I'll be there, popping into Frew's to meet up with a few people before the game.

Hope it's a tad warmer, cauld tonight, and breezy. 

Cancelled, had to come home from work, not feeling great at all, day under a blanket. :(

Shite timing. :thumbsdown

19 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Anything's possible.

Cherry picking games is fruitless as its more to do with recent form, which i could quote but, as I said, pointless.

Right now we look rudderless, scoring a goal looks difficult enough, scoring two, as I indicated before Saturday's game, even less likely. 

Cherry picking is definitely not fruitless. That is a FACT! 😉

6 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

My betting tip for tonight would be St Mirren to win by 2 or more (ie St Mirren -1). Available at 5-1 or thereabouts. 

But beware, unfortunately I am the worse tipster ever !!!

Us to score by two or more? Wow! I’m surprised the odds are not 50-1!

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

My betting tip for tonight would be St Mirren to win by 2 or more (ie St Mirren -1). Available at 5-1 or thereabouts. 

But beware, unfortunately I am the worse tipster ever !!!

Not the worst, @Scott-Leeds has that title.

I wouldn't touch your bet with a bargepole, not that I have any bargepoles lying about. :wink:

Final opportunity to pick up a free ticket to the Saints End for tonight’s match. PM me and I will ask the office there to put your Screen Name on it and you can pick it up there. Over 65 ticket. Sit where you like at the Saints Stand. Pal in London and missing the game would rather see someone use it.