Football Without Fans is Nothing

Rascal

Anyone know what has happened to the report on the way forward for marketing Scottish Football? A simple starting point might be to improve the ticketing systems to make online purchases available at every ground for both home and away fans. Failing that, make it a condition that on the day sales must be available.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Anyone know what has happened to the report on the way forward for marketing Scottish Football? A simple starting point might be to improve the ticketing systems to make online purchases available at every ground for both home and away fans. Failing that, make it a condition that on the day sales must be available.

Would that not make it easier for OF fans to buy tickets in the Home end at Smisa Stadium. Also who handles the transactions? How long before the club gets the money? Third parties would be holding onto the money for a long as possible.

Decent idea but too many flaws for me

53 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Would that not make it easier for OF fans to buy tickets in the Home end at Smisa Stadium. Also who handles the transactions? How long before the club gets the money? Third parties would be holding onto the money for a long as possible.

Decent idea but too many flaws for me

I don’t think it would. Clubs decide what ticket allocations should be for visiting fans and then make these abailable