St Mirren v Motherwell SPFL PREMIERSHIP 1/2/22

shull

That was truly awful viewing...
Mistake apart, Tait at left back just throws the whole balance of the team to f**k... 
We could find ourselves in trouble after such a poor transfer window.
Indeed. We go to Easter Road potentially without any strikers ,bar Erwin.

Gogic can't play and Tanser is a doubt. At this rate we'll have four subs.

Very poor management IMO.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

We have lost our most creative player, as expected but to let arguably our second best striker go and be left with a guy who clearly isn’t interested and one one who is certainly not a goal scorer is baffling! The fact that Gogic replaced Brophy says it all, and I don’t mean that against Gogic. 
it certainly puts additional pressure on the team and that’s probably why they end up defending too deep. 

Absolutely another honking game at home. But the way we lost 2 points was poor. What the f**k was Goody tactics all about. Midgets upfront and we punt high balls to them against 6ft + defenders. JJ you can understand was a bit rusty but he done OK. Gogic was excellent. Brophy injury is not what we needed. We'll need to get a striker on loan ASAP. But it's another point. If someone would have said We'll take 4 point from home games against Don's and Well we would have snapped their hand off. On to Hibs on Sat. Coys

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

We can't get any players on loan. It will need to be free agent, who will most likely be as unfit as Jordan Jones.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Disappointed we didn't win after throwing it away however over the 90 mins I am pleased with a point considering the shambles I watched.

JJ said he wouldn't be fit for a couple of weeks yet Jim starts him. The guy will come good but should never have started or stayed on so long. And midget forward line yet high balls lumped up to them - thought we had stopped that shite.

Brophy gets injured so we bring on a midfielder and swap everyone around so no-one know what they are doing. Kiltie played in 3 different positions tonight.

A real shambles so I should appreciate the fact we didn't get beat.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

Did any trouble kick off after the game with the group of well fans that had gathered ?

Plenty blue flashing lights around Clark St/Murray St but no sign of trouble WTF are SMFC/Polis thinking about giving the Well ultras the section next to our ultras?Would it not have been better putting theirs in the section nearest the Main Stand?

Plenty blue flashing lights around Clark St/Murray St but no sign of trouble WTF are SMFC/Polis thinking about giving the Well ultras the section next to our ultras?Would it not have been better putting theirs in the section nearest the Main Stand?

My thoughts exactly when I saw where they got put before kick off, recipe for disaster

It was taped off and they just formed there. The stewards were trying to remove them and stop more joining them, but were out numbered and not paid that we'll I bet to get f**ked over.
I did not see any police presence outside or inside the ground, like we used to.
Only saw flashing lights on getting out the ground.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Even Goodwin said it would have been daylight robbery if we had won I just can't understand why we are so bad at home it's like ground Hogg day when playing at home shite after shite performances you can bet your bottom dollar St Johnstone will beat us next midweek.

8 minutes ago, elvis said:

Even Goodwin said it would have been daylight robbery if we had won I just can't understand why we are so bad at home it's like ground Hogg day when playing at home shite after shite performances you can bet your bottom dollar St Johnstone will beat us next midweek.

Will be tough. They have strengthened as their result tonight shows but I wouldn’t write us off Elvis.

16 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Of the Killie 18/19 squad we now have Jones, Brophy, Kiltie, power and Erwin. We have had Calum Waters.
We just need to sign Chris Burke, Greg Stewart, Jack Byrne, Stephen O'Donnell to get the whole band back together.

Do they then move in to Hibs?

It was taped off and they just formed there. The stewards were trying to remove them and stop more joining them, but were out numbered and not paid that we'll I bet to get f**ked over.
I did not see any police presence outside or inside the ground, like we used to.
Only saw flashing lights on getting out the ground.

Exactly hundreds of them took over that section and to be fair to the 6 stewards who got hung out to dry to try and stop them which they did try and do.

There was a police mini bus between west and north stand and they came out van like greyhounds after a few fans from both sides tried to get to each other in car park.

Heard police officer radioing for back up to train station at that point know someone who got the train and said there was no trouble there.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

It was an unpoliced game, a policy that needs looking at after tonight. Stewards were powerless to stop the Motherwell ned mob simply pulling down the tape and mobbing into the segregated zone. After that it just needed an incident to light the blue touch paper. Police should have been called the minute the buffer zone was breached about 5 mins BEFORE ko !

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

It was an unpoliced game, a policy that needs looking at after tonight. Stewards were powerless to stop the Motherwell ned mob simply pulling down the tape and mobbing into the segregated zone. After that it just needed an incident to light the blue touch paper. Police should have been called the minute the buffer zone was breached about 5 mins BEFORE ko !

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

Lack of police presence was strange given I saw mounted police at last week’s fixture against Aberdeen which is a much lower profile game.  There’s been wee fannies running about outside Fir Park every time we’ve played them in the last few years. 

As you said, the stewards had no chance to maintain the fenced off area but it comes back on the club and stewarding company at the end of the day. I don’t know why they don’t have one of those big sheets over that whole section of seats. If they had that it would have avoided the whole situation. 

Ultimately it’ll cost the club in additional stewarding and police costs in future games. 

5 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Lack of police presence was strange given I saw mounted police at last week’s fixture against Aberdeen which is a much lower profile game.  There’s been wee fannies running about outside Fir Park every time we’ve played them in the last few years. 

As you said, the stewards had no chance to maintain the fenced off area but it comes back on the club and stewarding company at the end of the day. I don’t know why they don’t have one of those big sheets over that whole section of seats. If they had that it would have avoided the whole situation. 

Ultimately it’ll cost the club in additional stewarding and police costs in future games. 

Would make sense to leave this section unuse