Searching for Buddies

Hey fellow Buddies.

I am finally getting to travel up for a home game after many years and I need some help.

Around the time of the league cup final in 2013 I was struggling to say the least and didn’t think I would make the game and said as much on the forum.

I was offered help by 2 people in particular and I have never forgotten their acts of kindness.

I did manage to make the game thanks to family and I didn’t need to turn to these wonderful guys.

Their forum names were car d bud and wee Ian.

if they or anyone on here knows them please pm me as I would like to repay their acts of kindness towards me which left me truly humbled.

im coming up for the Hearts game on the 26th feb.

Thank you in advance COYS

Marching In

Bigjerseybuddie

3 minutes ago, bigjerseybuddie said:

Hey fellow Buddies.

I am finally getting to travel up for a home game after many years and I need some help.

Around the time of the league cup final in 2013 I was struggling to say the least and didn’t think I would make the game and said as much on the forum.

I was offered help by 2 people in particular and I have never forgotten their acts of kindness.

I did manage to make the game thanks to family and I didn’t need to turn to these wonderful guys.

if they or anyone on here knows them please pm me as I would like to repay their acts of kindness towards me which left me truly humbled.

Marching In

Bigjerseybuddie

car-d bud hasn't been on the forum since Aug 2020

weeian1877 hasn't been on the forum since Oct 2018.

There is a decent chance somebody will know them right enough, good luck. 

On 1/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, bigjerseybuddie said:

Hey fellow Buddies.

Marching In

Bigjerseybuddie

On 1/29/2022 at 6:29 PM, bigjerseybuddie said:

Hey fellow Buddies.

Marching In

Bigjerseybuddie

Evening Bigjerseybuddie, glad to hear youre well

Even better you are getting up for a game.

Love to meet you for a pint, dont know my shifts yet but i`ll PM you my mobile. Normally get a pint in the Court Bar before the game so happy to catch you in there.