Hibernian v St Mirren Premiership 5/2/22

shull

Hibs have responded by email to say that there will be no sales of tickets to St Mirren fans from Easter Road only from the Saint Mirren Ticket Office . No online sales from either club. I am still waiting for a return phone call from St Mirren ticket office to my question which was Can I buy tickets for the Hibs game when I arrive for our match against Motherwell on Tuesday night….tomorrow. Simply not good enough.

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Hibs have responded by email to say that there will be no sales of tickets to St Mirren fans from Easter Road only from the Saint Mirren Ticket Office . No online sales from either club. I am still waiting for a return phone call from St Mirren ticket office to my question which was Can I buy tickets for the Hibs game when I arrive for our match against Motherwell on Tuesday night….tomorrow. Simply not good enough.

This really is a joke. These clubs don’t appreciate the difficulties fans across the country face. The cost of match tickets for our standard of football has put many people off. They only make it more challenging financially and time consuming putting such barriers in place. 

These tickets could be made available as e-tickets. The technology exists. Make it happen ffs.

1 hour ago, Rascal said:

Have you looked at the club website….it quite plainly tells you that the tickets are on sale and when you can buy them (including 17::00 until 20:00 tomorrow night)

25 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Have you looked at the club website….it quite plainly tells you that the tickets are on sale and when you can buy them (including 17::00 until 20:00 tomorrow night)

I have. Have you tried to buy tickets for another game at the ticket office when they are dealing with folks turning up to buy a ticket for that days/evenings game? Should I turn up an hour earlier?  

Edited by Rascal

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I have. Have you tried to buy tickets for another game at the ticket office when they are dealing with folks turning up to buy a ticket for that days/evenings game? Should I turn up an hour earlier?  

20 or 30 mins should suffice. I bought my Dundee tickets last midweek before the Dons game.

13 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Yes I have and it’s been absolutely no problem…..if you’re a member of 1877 Club it’s pretty simple to head down a wee bit early, pick up a ticket and enjoy some time in the club

3 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Yes I have and it’s been absolutely no problem…..if you’re a member of 1877 Club it’s pretty simple to head down a wee bit early, pick up a ticket and enjoy some time in the club

I am but the five others aren’t and guest places are limited as well as costing money for each guest allowed in. Others have told me a different story but glad to hear that you have had a positive experience. I have supported the individual staff in the ticket office on here many times. The system is not fit for purpose in 2022. Online sales should be standard. 

3 minutes ago, Rascal said:

I am but the five others aren’t and guest places are limited as well as costing money for each guest allowed in. Others have told me a different story but glad to hear that you have had a positive experience. I have supported the individual staff in the ticket office on here many times. The system is not fit for purpose in 2022. Online sales should be standard. 

St Mirren don’t determine whether online sales are available for away games, that’s the home club’s decision. You’re also moving the goalposts from when I replied to your initial question/statement.

I hope you get it sorted 

1 minute ago, WeeBud said:

St Mirren don’t determine whether online sales are available for away games, that’s the home club’s decision. You’re also moving the goalposts from when I replied to your initial question/statement.

I hope you get it sorted 

I’m not getting at St Mirren. I am saying that being in the same position as the Dundee game is not good for business or far fans. If Stenhousemuir and Ayr United can cope then surely SPL clubs can and should. Thanks by the way.

On 1/31/2022 at 7:28 PM, WeeBud said:

I hope you get it sorted 

Sorted. Phoned during the day and bought the tickets so just had to pick them up when I arrived. Arrived earlier but still, unfortunately, missed kick off. 

47 minutes ago, munoz said:

Anyone know where's best to park(free) near to the ground? Its been years since ive drove to Easter Rd so i'm out of touch. 

Ask advice from Hibees on P&B.

Failing that just set Satnav to “Bridge of Doom”!

Anyone know where's best to park(free) near to the ground? Its been years since ive drove to Easter Rd so i'm out of touch. 

Appreciate its not free but I used an app called just park and got a space for £8.00 for 4 hours, I wouldn’t normally have done this but understand tomorrow to be bucketing with rain and didn’t want the hassle of getting drenched pre match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grieve back for selection tomorrow? Seen the NZ mid-week game was cancelled so surely he’s been back a few days. 
It was cancelled due to a covid outbreak in the NZ squad, so whether he's actually back or not is debatable.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk