Hibernian v St Mirren Premiership 5/2/22

shull

Brilliant result for us, a whisker off a 5th place.

Jordan Jones absolutely brilliant for us, not even fit yet and is going to get better and better.

Joe Shaunghessy is a 10/10 every week for us, rarely has a bad game for us, a brilliant captain as well and we are lucky to have him.

Enjoy your’e Saturday night lads.

Alnwick... Grieve... Tait... Hell, every one of you.. take a bow.

A brilliant 3 points. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

My fiver on Ronan to score was the icing on the cake.

My lost fiver on Shaugnessy to score is forgiven thanks to his heroic performance at the back.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Why can't we play like that every week?

Or is that too much to ask?

While, and I didn't witness today's performance, it's fair to say we're now on a decent wee run.

Beating Dundee Utd and Hibs has been more than decent.

We're certainly in a better place than we were before the break. 

Edited by faraway saint

Watched this one on the telly. A fantastic result that sets us up for the next two home games. Grieve unlucky not to open account but I expect that to be sorted shortly.

It was great to see Ronan alive to the situation when Doyle-Hayes messed up in defence - shows he is really up for it.

The fact it was Doyle-Hayes that arsed it was a beautiful bonus 😊

Watched this one on the telly. A fantastic result that sets us up for the next two home games. Grieve unlucky not to open account but I expect that to be sorted shortly.
It was great to see Ronan alive to the situation when Doyle-Hayes messed up in defence - shows he is really up for it.
The fact it was Doyle-Hayes that arsed it was a beautiful bonus [emoji4]

Greive not Grieve,

We were the better side in the first half. Hibs came out all guns blazing in the second. We scored via a mistake while they were on top. After that we played to contain and hit on the break. Alnwick was definitely MotM but he wasn't the only success. We played well in patches but we needed Jak and Joe to keep us in front.

10 points from a possible 12. Not often we get that sort of return.

Well done to all involved.

19 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

We were the better side in the first half. Hibs came out all guns blazing in the second. We scored via a mistake while they were on top. After that we played to contain and hit on the break. Alnwick was definitely MotM but he wasn't the only success. We played well in patches but we needed Jak and Joe to keep us in front.

10 points from a possible 12. Not often we get that sort of return.

Well done to all involved.

Spot on

Maloney was on the radio saying Hibs should have won 4 or 5 one. Is that a tad defensive[emoji848]

He must have been taking drugs today - apart from their wee spell at the start of the second half we were the better team.

We were so close with Greive sliding in at the far post for 2 nil.

Oh and the booing from the home fans - that’s what he should be focusing on!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loved wee Ronan’s goal today, robbed Doyle Hayes and laces through it before the keeper had time to set. Great finish. Doyle Hayes could learn a wee bit from Connor’s attitude. 
Just one of too many many positives to mention about our great victory today. 
Scotland turning over England at Murrayfield too; if Carlsberg did Saturdays…