Kyle McAllister

13 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Off on loan to Partick till end of the season.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Aye, I was told about that move early this morning. I think he'll do well there. I heard they're also looking at Erwin.

It's Main we need shot of, IMHO.

6 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Being awkward as him and Goodie have fell out

He won't be doing us any favours

Saw him walking out of the ground today with Brophy .
If he has fallen out and doesn’t form part of the managers plans, lat thing we need is someone in the squad with an axe to grind with management who might spread Ill-  feeling 

21 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Saw him walking out of the ground today with Brophy .
If he has fallen out and doesn’t form part of the managers plans, lat thing we need is someone in the squad with an axe to grind with management who might spread Ill-  feeling 

Edited because I’m a fanny 🙄
I thought you were talking about Kyle 😂

Edited by HSS

1 minute ago, HSS said:

Has Kyle fallen out with the management?

Is he not OOC in summer? I think we may have seen the last of Kyle if so.

Jones has been brought in as a replacement. Could prove to be a masterclass or yet another disasterclass.

8 minutes ago, pondsman said:

Yes, good luck to Kyle. It was increasingly apparent that he was likely to be used as an impact player, coming off the bench when needed.

Better for him to go elsewhere and get more regular game time

Most likely to put himself in shop window as out of contract at end of season. 

8 minutes ago, Smithers Jones said:

Good luck to Kyle but he just didn't deliver consistently enough. There were the odd moments of magic but throughout just under 3 years nowhere near enough.

Guys career has been blighted by injury,maybe that’s why he’s lacked consistency?

Good luck Kyle

38 minutes ago, HSS said:

Guys career has been blighted by injury,maybe that’s why he’s lacked consistency?

Good luck Kyle

There is absolutely no doubt that this is the case. If I am right in thinking there was a time when he was hooked after 60 mins regardless of his performance when he did actually start for us to try and manage his injuries.

38 minutes ago, HSS said:

Good luck Kyle

There is absolutely no doubt that this is the case. If I am right in thinking there was a time when he was hooked after 60 mins regardless of his performance when he did actually start for us to try and manage his injuries.

Very talented and very frustrating. Injuries done him over but can't track back or tackle or play 90 mins regularly.

However a fine winger and can cross, beat a man inside out and pick a pass. Great impact sub when chasing but that's not enough to warrant the 3 year deal and probably very good salary he got. Best wishes Kyle.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, scam75 said:

Very talented and very frustrating. Injuries done him over but can't track back or tackle or play 90 mins regularly.

However a fine winger and can cross, beat a man inside out and pick a pass. Great impact sub when chasing but that's not enough to warrant the 3 year deal and probably very good salary he got. Best wishes Kyle.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Agreed!!!

I think he will find his level in the Championship, it's the only league he ever 'really' performed consistently for us.

Since he came back from Derby, he has always looked well overweight and unfit. Pre-Derby Kyle, looked a player (albeit in the Championship), but he just lost his way somehow. Injuries, weight issues etc etc.

2 hours ago, Prague Buddie said:

Agreed!!!

I think he will find his level in the Championship, it's the only league he ever 'really' performed consistently for us.

Since he came back from Derby, he has always looked well overweight and unfit. Pre-Derby Kyle, looked a player (albeit in the Championship), but he just lost his way somehow. Injuries, weight issues etc etc.

He didn't really have a decent run in the Championship either , he played some games in the disastrous first half of the 2016/2017 season and was off his mark in January !

• 4 months later...
43 minutes ago, guinness said:

Surprised he got a team at that level with his injury history. Good player but hardly ever fit to play.

Thing is they probably don't have the biggest wage budget in league 1 so have to take a punt on players whether they have a bad injury history, etc. 

Hope he knows they are a vegan club and into all this sustainability stuff in a big way............

No bacon sarnies........well proper bacon anyway haha

1 hour ago, pondsman said:

Fine player on his day, but never fulfilled his full potential due to injuries. I wish him all the best.

Not just injuries. His lifestyle is partly to blame. Some players are naturally gifted but lack the desire and work rate to be a top pro. 
McGinn and Morgan are two great examples of what can be achieved.

• 1 month later...