Welcome Alex Gogic

Gogic agrees St Mirren deal

St Mirren have agreed a deal to sign Alex Gogic on-loan for the rest of the season.

The Buddies have thrashed out a deal with Hibs this evening, with the final paperwork set to be signed off.

The Cypriot midfielder will move to Paisley until the end of the season.

Record/Express Sport broke the story yesterday that the former Hamilton player was wanted by Jim Goodwin.

Gogic is out of contract with Hibs at the end of the season.

The 27-year-old has fallen out of favour since Shaun Maloney took over as boss at Hibs.

Gogic agrees St Mirren deal

St Mirren have agreed a deal to sign Alex Gogic on-loan for the rest of the season.

The Buddies have thrashed out a deal with Hibs this evening, with the final paperwork set to be signed off.

The Cypriot midfielder will move to Paisley until the end of the season.

Record/Express Sport broke the story yesterday that the former Hamilton player was wanted by Jim Goodwin.

Gogic is out of contract with Hibs at the end of the season.

The 27-year-old has fallen out of favour since Shaun Maloney took over as boss at Hibs.

Welcome Alex. 3 new signings. Can't see anymore.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

Absolute nightmare, opened up the thread on my phone and it came up with the first post … from January. Thought we’d signed the bigman for next season.
From elation to disappointment in 2 seconds. 
Hope we still have a chance of getting him to stay. Would be a massive signing if we could get him. 

B4D4DD8E-0C4F-479A-9DD8-55B41900B8CC.png

• 3 months later...

Very excited he is ours for 2 years. Cover for the back and the dig and steel needed in the middle of the park. I also thought last season his distraction was alright as well.

This will allow for an interesting Midfield with him in the middle and O'Hara/Erhahon to his left and Baccus to his right both then linking up with the wingbacks.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/20673755.stephen-robinson-confirms-alex-gogic-interest-free-agent-tipped-st-mirren-return/?ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

STEPHEN ROBINSON has confirmed he is interested in bringing Alex Gogic back to St Mirren.

The midfielder spent the second half of last season at the Paisley club after joining on loan from Hibernian.

Ahead of the trip to Dundee United in the cinch Premiership on Saturday, Buddies boss Robinson was asked about a report claiming that the club was close to signing free agent Gogic.

“He is one of many players that we are looking at,” said the Northern Irishman who revealed that Toyosi Olusanya is out for “a period of time” with a broken toe.

Published seven minutes ago, as I type this.

3 hours ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Very excited he is ours for 2 years. Cover for the back and the dig and steel needed in the middle of the park. I also thought last season his distraction was alright as well.

This will allow for an interesting Midfield with him in the middle and O'Hara/Erhahon to his left and Baccus to his right both then linking up with the wingbacks.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I agree with the excitement.  Most positive signing since Thommo.

Distribution?