St Mirren v St Johnstone SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/2/22

shull

5 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

If he plays and keeps pulling players back he'll keep getting booked and sent off. 2 early bòokings for him will do nicely... but be better if they lose a couple of CB's and a few goals...

Jeezo, having a face to face conversation with you would be torture. 😜

Drivel.com 😆

Out of interest, when do you move to the big school? 🤡

On 2/8/2022 at 10:04 AM, DougJamie said:

Lets look at flip side.... they know we are unbeaten this year ...just off back of wins against Utd Dons and Hibs...  and a last min dropped points v Well.... Jim determined after last season not to screw up top 6 and it was Fakes that denied us...the players will be up for this ...7 defeats in 24 games... and Fakes have hardly turned the tide ... looking forward to another 3 pts with Jordan getting fully up to speed and a goal

The day has started brightly. The team is in a good run of form. Let’s hope the day ends well for the Buddies. COYSM

44 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Daily Ranger says Hallberg is suspended for tonight. S’pose we’ll have to wait n see. 🤷‍♂️   

He definitely is. Red card you miss the next game. 

Massive 4 days coming up- a chance to propel ourselves up the table and probably put any relegation fears to bed. And then a great chance of reaching the Cup Quarterfinals. 

Hopefully we are clicking just at the right time.

On 2/5/2022 at 8:01 PM, Rascal said:

Am I alone in thinking that this might be a banana skin?

Every game that our Saints play in is a potential banana skin! :whistle

Saying that, every team in this league has the capability to beat every one else in the league, and that includes Dundee. In that regard I'm never sure we are truly safe until we have at least 40+ points on the board.

So yes I agree this isn't a sure fire win, St Johnstone have turned a slight corner and watching their last couple of games on TV, they aren't that bad.

I'd happily accept a 1-0 ugly win! :clapping

2 hours ago, The Original 59er said:

Every game that our Saints play in is a potential banana skin! :whistle

Saying that, every team in this league has the capability to beat every one else in the league, and that includes Dundee. In that regard I'm never sure we are truly safe until we have at least 40+ points on the board.

So yes I agree this isn't a sure fire win, St Johnstone have turned a slight corner and watching their last couple of games on TV, they aren't that bad.

I'd happily accept a 1-0 ugly win! :clapping

Anyone who thinks this is a sure fire win knows nothing about football..  and you can include Saturday's game in that too.

1 minute ago, scam75 said:

Livi have survived with 28 stone Gary Maley on the bench most of the season. Clangers is still in better shape than that!

But yeah, getting Urminsky back for the time being is sensible.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

But probably not possible due to the conditions of the loan.