St Mirren v St Johnstone SPFL PREMIERSHIP 9/2/22

shull

Last nights ref,David Dickinson,is a local lad from Renfrew.He’s a mate of my son in law who tells me he has to keep an eye on his waist line due to his love of the cream buns [emoji848]
He was the replacement ref when we beat the blue bigots last season.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

33 minutes ago, FTOF said:

He was the replacement ref when we beat the blue bigots last season.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Yeah,I remember that My son in law was most surprised

He is a highly rated,up and coming ref and should go on to the top of the ref ladder

23 hours ago, HSS said:

Last nights ref,David Dickinson,is a local lad from Renfrew.He’s a mate of my son in law who tells me he has to keep an eye on his waist line due to his love of the cream buns 🤔

He was ref vRangers in league cup win last year when we won. He had a good game that night and I quite like him - compared to some he has been decent

23 hours ago, HSS said:

Last nights ref,David Dickinson,is a local lad from Renfrew.He’s a mate of my son in law who tells me he has to keep an eye on his waist line due to his love of the cream buns 🤔

He has quite a few friends among our 30something supporters , who were classmates in Renfrew High. His late dad , Finlay , was an acquaintance of mine in the Western Bar , and his Uncle David was a friend of mine who was with the same team as me in the 80s , before he emigrated.