70 Years On The British Throne - Platinum Jubilee

shull

20 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Not a monarchist myself but the woman in question appears to have carried out her duties assiduously over this lengthy period so we’ll done that lady.

It’s not exactly a hard job,is it?

I'm a staunch Republican. So couldn't care less about her and her hideous family. Except Catherine. Gorgeous and she's a in law [emoji7] [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

"a in law"?

Oh FFS.

Your perversion is only surpassed by your lack of grammatical knowledge!

[emoji23][emoji12]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

f**k the monarchy. The French and Russians had the right idea.

Really, you want to replace the Queen with people like Lenin and Stalin? Solzhenitsyn believes 66 million lives were lost from 1918 to 1959...so that makes you literally worse than a Nazi, as far as I'm concerned. :) 

I don't mind all that Royal family stuff it doesn't really concerns us up here 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I'm just a bit surprised England still have it,

We had one too way back probably only old Tom will remember it,  became defunct in 1603 when oor King Jimmy was offered the gig down south, and who could blame him he automatically tripled his wages and spend 22 years in the job, that's a lot of poppy. 

His son Chic took over the Job but it was a hard act to follow the locals didn't really take to the long hair hippy look..  then they really got pissed off with him when he tried to get everyone to support Celtic. that didn't go down well at all,  he ended up getting the chop. 

Edited by portmahomack saint