Sunderland - New Manager

shull

• 1 month later...
On 2/12/2022 at 9:31 PM, john scott said:

Had a Sunderland fan on the local radio phone in tonight. Had to laugh when he said he was in the kitchen and looking at the oven and wanting to put his head in it ☺

Not the worst signing for them got a track record in winning promotion.

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:

League 1

Appreciated SS Still a fantastic crowd puller. The third league in England and without any notable upwards movement in recent years. Amazing . Only one other team in that league comes close. 
https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/league-one/attendances

Edited by Rascal

4 minutes ago, Sidmirren said:

The pathetic little bully from Arbroath continues to troll Rascal. 

Rascal is a decent St Mirren supporting pensioner. The idiot from Arbroath is not decent and certainly not a St Mirren fan.

The wee man has little better to do. If he wants to waste his time on me Sid then more fool him , but thanks.

See what I mean Sid. He even announces himself as a Troll and invites us to sing along with him.

I feel sure that he didn’t mean to do that but the more he posts about me then the more time he wastes. It has zero impact on me other than to raise a smile that he’s fallen for it again. 

isn’t the definition of madness to do the same things as you have done before and expect a different result? If so, the guy is a very slow learner.

Edited by Rascal

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks @antrin your alert made me check, the post was aimed at the troll that is @Sidmirren, Thicky nipped in just before I posted.

Thicky isn't what I would call a troll, just a sad spammer.

Thanks. 

Another mention! That’s my boy! Just obsessed with me. Definitely in the slow learner category. Cant blame him for that as he Can’t help it I would imagine. No one can be so blind that they don’t see the irony in his post, surely. But, Mr FS . It’s ok to ignore me. My feelings won’t be hurt. 

Back on Topic. Huge club. Over 38,000 at one match. The North East of England is a really strong football supporting region.

Edited by Rascal

I wouldn’t say Sunderland are a sleeping Giant.  That doesn’t go far enough, they’ve been in a coma for years .

Currently out of the play off positions again , will they sack Alex Neil if they miss out or will they buck their trend and actually give a manager some time to sort out on field matters.?

Their record on managers is second only to ….. we’ll Us ! 😂😉

Been a basket case club living in Newcastles shadows for decades. 

It is interesting to compare that none of the managers recruited since they got rid of Ross have done any better than he did, quite funny really. The NE is really well spread out for clubs and you are either Newcastle, Sunderland or Middlesbrough there isn't much overlap in locations other than the smaller towns on the border of the respective areas, our office has a predominately Newcastle/Sunderland divide with a few smoggies (M'borough) and a few missionaries for other clubs like me.

• 4 months later...