Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 19/2/22

shull

We are.sensational presently.

Livy will not stop us 

Livingston. 0 Super Saints 2

Crowd 1787

:clapping

ETA.

Due to free tickets, I now estimate the attendance to be ..

Edited by shull

15 hours ago, shull said:

We are.sensational presently.

Livy will not stop us 

Livingston. 0 Super Saints 2

Crowd 1787

:clapping

Your optimism continues. Has been a tough place to get points. I would take a point but clearly prefer a win. Looking forward to our visit to Livingston.

Difficult game on a horrible surface. Forrest will need looked after. Our midfield are excellent at the moment  and we're getting players back at the right time. It's a weird feeling this optimism but I could get used to it. Let's not let the bubble burst.

1-2 to the Brilliant Buddies and move closer to getting the passports looked out.

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Difficult game on a horrible surface. Forrest will need looked after. Our midfield are excellent at the moment  and we're getting players back at the right time. It's a weird feeling this optimism but I could get used to it. Let's not let the bubble burst.

1-2 to the Brilliant Buddies and move closer to getting the passports looked out.

Forrest is outstanding.

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

He won't stay at Livi supposedly...

He had the chance to move during the transfer window but chose to stay so, IMHO, either he has other irons in the fire when he becomes a free agent or he is thinking about staying. Either way I think this takes us out of the equation.

39 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

He had the chance to move during the transfer window but chose to stay so, IMHO, either he has other irons in the fire when he becomes a free agent or he is thinking about staying. Either way I think this takes us out of the equation.

Was it not Dundee or the Fakes who wanted him ?

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

He's waiting to be a free agent and then assess his offers... no reason he is out of our league though...

EURO FITBA ISNAE REALLY ALL THAT ATTRACTIVE.

It can be expensive for a club - being papped out in one of the several early rounds that non-Barca, non-Inter, non-PSG teams don't have to bother with - especially if it's to a wee team in somewhere like Moldavia or Ulan Bator.

And why would a couple of such diddy midwinter matches at unhygienic locations be attractive to an aspiring fitba star?

I cannae see it...  :unsure:

1 hour ago, antrin said:

EURO FITBA ISNAE REALLY ALL THAT ATTRACTIVE.

It can be expensive for a club - being papped out in one of the several early rounds that non-Barca, non-Inter, non-PSG teams don't have to bother with - especially if it's to a wee team in somewhere like Moldavia or Ulan Bator.

And why would a couple of such diddy midwinter matches at unhygienic locations be attractive to an aspiring fitba star?

I cannae see it...  :unsure:

Alright Grandad, Moldavia isnae even a place and last time I looked, Ulan Bator was in Mongolia which isnae part of UEFA.

🙄

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

28 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Alright Grandad, Moldavia isnae even a place and last time I looked, Ulan Bator was in Mongolia which isnae part of UEFA.

🙄

I needed no correction.

I was underlining how irrelevant and unexotic meaningless matches in dreich anonymous locations really are.

like going to Guersey or Jernsey…

😛

3 hours ago, antrin said:

I needed no correction.

I was underlining how irrelevant and unexotic meaningless matches in dreich anonymous locations really are.

like going to Guersey or Jernsey…

😛

By the way, have you been to a Moldova?

Was up there as one of my favourite Tartan Army trips. Cracking place with very friendly locals.

Sat next to suspended Bertie in the stand. Thommo scored for us. Unfortunately they scored too 😩

4 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Was up there as one of my favourite Tartan Army trips. Cracking place with very friendly locals.

Sat next to suspended Bertie in the stand. Thommo scored for us. Unfortunately they scored too 😩

Entirely academic for me but a local Turkish Barber suggested that Moldova was home to the most beautiful women in Europe. 

22 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Entirely academic for me but a local Turkish Barber suggested that Moldova was home to the most beautiful women in Europe. 

Well I obviously couldn’t comment on that Ricky, what with me being pure as the proverbial driven.

I may have in passing noticed a fetching lassie or two, but only in passing you understand. ☺️

15 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Well I obviously couldn’t comment on that Ricky, what with me being pure as the proverbial driven.

I may have in passing noticed a fetching lassie or two, but only in passing you understand. ☺️

Absolutely! 

5 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No.

but I was in Argentina for 5 weeks a while back…

… and present for Charlie Adams first outing on The Faroes.

“Friendly locals” seems a constant.  :)