Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 19/2/22

shull

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not so much silly, just pish poor in humour and taste. 

Can I just point out that you earlier today insinuated ( in a so called joke) that one of our forum members should have been a Dykebar resident ( & you know you meant the Hospital)  .

You find jokes about mental issues funny but a joke about a drug dealing convicted criminal in poor taste ?!?!   

I think it’s my time to 👋 🙄👋

11 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Can I just point out that you earlier today insinuated ( in a so called joke) that one of our forum members should have been a Dykebar resident ( & you know you meant the Hospital)  .

You find jokes about mental issues funny but a joke about a drug dealing convicted criminal in poor taste ?!?!   

I think it’s my time to 👋 🙄👋

Aye, it's an age thing, you keep up the standard in pish poor jokes, I'm ok where I am. 🙄

PS A jokes meant to be amusing, your post wasn't. 

As for mental health, aye, covers everything nowadays so pardon me for not fawning to any pish that's under that overused umbrella. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 2/12/2022 at 5:47 PM, shull said:

We are.sensational presently.

Livy will not stop us 

Livingston. 0 Super Saints 2

Crowd 1787

:clapping

ETA.

Due to free tickets, I now estimate the attendance to be ..

Hopefully, the Crowd gets over 5000, like it was in the Millennium Season. Great atmosphere then and a magical Tom Hendrie team.

Two brilliant victories there that Season.

COYSM

Snow in Livingston this afternoon I am told. Weather tomorrow is to be around 5C at kick off, gusty wind and almost 50/50 chance of rain. On the pitch things will be hot with each set of players looking to take the points . 
Thank you Sean Batty [emoji38] [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

No change in shape then. Should be a continuation of what went previously. As long as the players have been concentrating on what they can affect.

1878166893_Screenshot2022-02-19at13_52_11.thumb.png.120500dc297434dbc11f7b9bf68b610e.png

ETA. The only thing I thought they might have done different would have been Dropping Tait or moving him to RB and bringing Tanser in. Could be that Tanser isn't fit enough for 90 mins though.

Edited by stlucifer