Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 19/2/22

shull

15 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Did not play to the top of our form but a good team effort (including subs) never the less.

Now let's get the right man in place and get on with the business of finishing third or fourth.

After all, Hearts now look 

16 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Did not play to the top of our form but a good team effort (including subs) never the less.

Now let's get the right man in place and get on with the business of finishing third or fourth.

After all, Hearts now look catchable.

You are normally pretty tuned in Ian. Do you know if we are looking for a new CEO once Tony retires? 

Flat from us until we got the equaliser. Terrible 1st half and we took too long to change things. Grieve wasn’t getting a sniff up front today. 

Good grit to earn a decent point in the end. It was probably mentally quite important not to lose today so shows a bit of character and were finishing the game well until cuntface Collum killed the game for us by finally getting his moment of glory that he was determined for all game. 

Today was definitely a point gained the way things panned out. First half even then second half Martindale changes it and we're all over the place. This is where the urgent need for a manager kicks in. They score and could have had more, we somehow get an equaliser with our only shot on goal up to that point and look the likelier team till big Charlie D gets sent off for, well, nothing really. Colum cannae wait to get his red card out but think he may have been swayed by the one he let go from CD when it looked like he jabbed Anderson, which he did, although cleverly.

Anyway good point and we must have a new manager in place for Wednesday at Dens.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Anyway good point and we must have a new manager in place for Wednesday at Dens.

I don't agree that we MUST, we performed reasonably well today and the important thing is we get the RIGHT man for the job, irrespective of his previous allegiances to any club and certainly not just because he had some connection to St Mirren.

This is a pointless notion, a good manager is a good manager. 

I don't agree that we MUST, we performed reasonably well today and the important thing is we get the RIGHT man for the job, irrespective of his previous allegiances to any club and certainly not just because he had some connection to St Mirren.
This is a pointless notion, a good manager is a good manager. 
Fair enough, but for me the game went against us when Martindale changed things 2nd half. I think we lucked out for a point. Langfield's interview did not suggest he would ever be a manager. We have Dundee on Wednesday then the first of two games with Hearts. We need to beat Dundee and trample on Hearts twice and our season is very much alive. We have the squad, just need a manager, and soon

Just now, scam75 said:

Fair enough, but for me the game went against us when Martindale changed things 2nd half. I think we lucked out for a point. Langfield's interview did not suggest he would ever be a manager. We have Dundee on Wednesday then the first of two games with Hearts. We need to beat Dundee and trample on Hearts twice and our season is very much alive. We have the squad, just need a manager, and soon

I agree soon mate, and, if we need a time frame, I'd suggest between 1-2 weeks but looking forward we must do our best to get the guy who can see us maintain our current position and possibly, although I'm not sure we have much more in us, take us higher.