Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 19/2/22

shull

I agree soon mate, and, if we need a time frame, I'd suggest between 1-2 weeks but looking forward we must do our best to get the guy who can see us maintain our current position and possibly, although I'm not sure we have much more in us, take us higher. 
Aye fair comment. The way I see it is there is fine lines between 4th and 10th and winning cup games. Today I seen we were disadvantaged when changes needed made. This may cost us in Dundee and beyond and the season could peter out. Hence get Jack Ross in before Wednesday if he's interested, which I've heard he is

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, eastlandssaint said:

A very good performance  in the circumstances and a very good away point .

100%, a loss could easily have been put down to the manager leaving but the players got what they deserved, a point and we continue to move on. 

Maybe shows the manager, while he has a part to play, isn't as critical as the players we have on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

I was hoping for 4 points from Livi and Dundee.  A win on Wednesday would be massive for our aspirations. 

We are now a decent team, but Greive needs some help. I really hope Brophy is back soon. 

Aye, that would be interesting, and cause most teams problems.

Fingers crossed Brophy get's back soon. 

2 hours ago, Maboza said:

Flat from us until we got the equaliser. Terrible 1st half and we took too long to change things. Grieve wasn’t getting a sniff up front today. 

Good grit to earn a decent point in the end. It was probably mentally quite important not to lose today so shows a bit of character and were finishing the game well until cuntface Collum killed the game for us by finally getting his moment of glory that he was determined for all game. 

Spot on M. Not much difference in possession but Livvy attempts and attempts on target were higher than ours. Jordan Jones was pushed back and infield reducing his danger. Changes made at the right time for me and enabled us to play our game and get a shot at and award of a goal. The late sending off was buzzard. No lifting of the elbow.

Felt we needed a few tweeks yesterday as we were second best for long spells in that game. JJ and Kiltie were playing too wide and too far up leaving Ronan on his own with little support. Still far too many high balls to Greive who needs the ball on the deck but when he got it there was only Ronan to lay it off to as JJ and Kiltie were nowhere near him.

Good point in the end considering the circumstances.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, shull said:

4228 at Livingston today.

Thought it looked like more than normal as games at that ground usually look like they are played behind closed doors. We looked poor in the brief highlights so I suppose a draw keeps things going. We ought to beat Dundee midweek as they are hopeless and we owe them for the earlier defeat. Can’t say I’m impressed with the list of potential manager material, why Is Naismith so well thought of ? I’ve always seen him as a little nark and bad sport. Must have friends in high places maybe?

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Just watching the highlights and it looks like Dunne got away with an earlier "hand" into a players face.

TBH this first one looked worse than the second. 

Maybe that's why he got sent off after the next incident? 

While I completely agree that the first one was pretty dodgy looking, Collum didn’t even give a free kick, so there’s no way that impacted on the second decision.

it was a horrendous decision. It wasn’t even a foul. If we appeal that it should 100% be overturned. The first one should have no bearing on it.

Also (just my opinion) I don’t think the first one was bad enough to get looked at retrospectively. If it had been spotted at the time he “might” have been in a bit of trouble, but also a chance it might just have been given as a booking. 

1 hour ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Thought it looked like more than normal as games at that ground usually look like they are played behind closed doors. We looked poor in the brief highlights so I suppose a draw keeps things going. We ought to beat Dundee midweek as they are hopeless and we owe them for the earlier defeat. Can’t say I’m impressed with the list of potential manager material, why Is Naismith so well thought of ? I’ve always seen him as a little nark and bad sport. Must have friends in high places maybe?

Because his dad loves him :wink:

2 hours ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Can’t say I’m impressed with the list of potential manager material, why Is Naismith so well thought of ? I’ve always seen him as a little nark and bad sport. Must have friends in high places maybe?

Nothing like him. I had family in Stewarton and nobody had a bad word to say about him. He has always worked for communities he's lived in and is very generous.  At almost every club he's played at he would buy about 50 match tickets and give them to charities so that folk without much could get to a game. Good guy by all accounts.

Good point yesterday even if Goodwin had still been in charge. It’s a difficult venue for all teams. Despite Dundee’s position in league , still a difficult tie and one we cannot take for granted. With regards speculation on next manager, have no time for debate on what people are like as players on the park. Coaching ability and potent management ability is all that counts. Not too keen on taking an untried coach in the circumstances, but ultimately we have a limited pot to choose from. For me main thing is not upsetting the apple cart for remainder of season. We are in a good position and would not want us to throw that away by a mass change in direction.

42 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

Nothing like him. I had family in Stewarton and nobody had a bad word to say about him. He has always worked for communities he's lived in and is very generous.  At almost every club he's played at he would buy about 50 match tickets and give them to charities so that folk without much could get to a game. Good guy by all accounts.

Yup. An all round good guy.

Didn’t he also donate his Rangers signing on fee back to the Killie youth system?

What a piss poor game. Draw about right result. We were awful. We looked leggy which is no surprise with the amount of games we've played recently. As for Gollum how does this guy never get pulled for his poor performance. If we challenge the sending off. That will 6 sending offs by against using 10 years. 5 out six were challenged successfully. The other one was Thommo. But that was 2 bookings. He got Shaughnessy sent off when he was the fourth official last season. This should be looked into. He def has an agenda when it comes to us.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, rabuddies said:

His personal character I have no knowledge of, but on the park, whilst a good player, he is a bad sport. My main point is, no managerial experience and appears to be fast tracked into a top league appointment. On what basis ?

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

What a piss poor game. Draw about right result. We were awful. We looked leggy which is no surprise with the amount of games we've played recently. As for Gollum how does this guy never get pulled for his poor performance. If we challenge the sending off. That will 6 sending offs by against using 10 years. 5 out six were challenged successfully. The other one was Thommo. But that was 2 bookings. He got Shaughnessy sent off when he was the fourth official last season. This should be looked into. He def has an agenda when it comes to us.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Or he is just a poor referee