Livingston v St Mirren SPFL PREMIERSHIP 19/2/22

shull

16 minutes ago, HSS said:

It shouldn’t even have been a booking 🤔

As an individual event, I tend to agree with you but the big man committed a few fouls on the day by putting his weight about so gave the ref (and I’m not a WC Fan) decisions to make. It was a tousy game. More bookings could have been handed out to others

6 hours ago, Rascal said:

As an individual event, I tend to agree with you but the big man committed a few fouls on the day by putting his weight about so gave the ref (and I’m not a WC Fan) decisions to make. It was a tousy game. More bookings could have been handed out to others

I agree on number of fouls Dunne was probably due one but it should never in even WC's wildest wet dreams have been a red

Totally agree that over the piece a booking is a result and that we should grab it and move on. However, I’d still be keen to know on what basis they still thought that particular incident was even a foul, never mind a booking.

As an aside, when these things get overturned, does the ref get some sort of wee black mark against his name, or is it just treated as human error and move on. I would’ve though some sort of record ought to be kept in case there were either serial offenders generally, or worse still, serial offenders against specific clubs.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

As an aside, when these things get overturned, does the ref get some sort of wee black mark against his name, or is it just treated as human error and move on. I would’ve though some sort of record ought to be kept in case there were either serial offenders generally, or worse still, serial offenders against specific clubs.

If there was a record kept WC would not be an SPL ref anymore, he regularly gets it wrong and loses control, possibly the worst SPL ref