Lee Erwin

With it being mutual consent does that mean we have had to pay him the remainder of what his contract would have been, if so, it's not like you can say it's freeing up a wage for a free agent as we would then have had to fork out the money to pay him off instead of having the money there to use on a free agent?

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

With it being mutual consent does that mean we have had to pay him the remainder of what his contract would have been, if so, it's not like you can say it's freeing up a wage for a free agent as we would then have had to fork out the money to pay him off instead of having the money there to use on a free agent?

No.

• 2 months later...
On 2/17/2022 at 6:56 PM, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Mutual consent is as it says on the tin really. Say the value remaining on Erwin's contract was £50k, we may have offered him £25k to leave, there's been a bit of negotiation and he's taken £30k. So it will be less than the value of the contract, but still a lump sum. Our golden era of the mutual consent was Danny Lennon, he was giving them out like sweeties toward the end of his reign. 

Good to see Lee doing well abroad, i feel his game may be better suited to outside Scotland.