Hearts v St Mirren, Scottish Cup Quarter Final

faraway saint

Although we'll be on the BBC so that's great news for us not planning to head through [emoji846]
Yeah premier will have Rangers and Celtic on Saturday and Sunday we will maybe get Saturday lunchtime kick off but most likely be put into Monday night graveyard slot.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Yeah premier will have Rangers and Celtic on Saturday and Sunday we will maybe get Saturday lunchtime kick off but most likely be put into Monday night graveyard slot.

What if (IF) Rangers or Celtic progress in Europe, they play on Thursday's so would be doubtful either would play QF on the Saturday. Ive not checked to see if any Euro game are scheduled for the same week.

2 hours ago, munoz said:

What if (IF) Rangers or Celtic progress in Europe, they play on Thursday's so would be doubtful either would play QF on the Saturday. Ive not checked to see if any Euro game are scheduled for the same week.

There is no way both games will be played on the same day. Even staggering times would be fatal. I suspect, if Europe is a problem, one of them would be moved to the Monday.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

There is no way both games will be played on the same day. Even staggering times would be fatal. I suspect, if Europe is a problem, one of them would be moved to the Monday.

That's what im hoping for, then we have a better chance of Saturday or Sunday as opposed to Monday night.

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Play both games in Dundee at the same time. It would be top notch TV for the rest of us only spoilt by 90minutes of football. 

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The Rangers result right now presuming they get through along with Celtic will probably mean their Scottish cup matches should be Sunday and Monday. Saturday 5.30 kick off in Edinburgh for us.

Would suit me just fine.