Hearts v St Mirren, Scottish Cup Quarter Final

faraway saint

8 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Celtic no lookin likely to get through. 

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Yeah back to Monday night in Edinburgh for us then the ugly sisters will have a Saturday and Sunday game by looks of things.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Can't see celtic going through

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Surely they're not going to wait until after next Thursday's fixtures to decide when the games will be played? Celtic didn't look good tonight, but they still have a chance of going through.

Still possible both will go through, both will go out or one will go through As W6er says surely we can’t wait another week to decide,just put the ugly sisters in the Sun/Mon slots and get on with it no matter what the euro results turn out to be 🏁🏆🏁

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That is a right result.

Surely a massive Saints support going through for that. 

It could be as later than 10-30pm before the game end. 

Wouldn't fancy trying to get a train home that would be full of drunks as late as that from Edinburgh. 

Bus would be safer but less fun. 

TV or pub for me.

I think the home support will also be poor due to the time of the game. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

It could be as later than 10-30pm before the game end. 

Wouldn't fancy trying to get a train home that would be full of drunks as late as that from Edinburgh. 

Bus would be safer but less fun. 

TV or pub for me.

I think the home support will also be poor due to the time of the game. 

Last useable train leaves Waverley 22:15. .    

The Very last train to Glasgow leaves at 23:45 gets in to Glasgow after the Paisley trains have stopped,. You have to wait till 07:00 to get home to Paisley ! 🙄

5 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The Very last train to Glasgow leaves at 23:45 gets in to Glasgow after the Paisley trains have stopped,. You have to wait till 07:00 to get home to Paisley ! 🙄

Club operated bus convoy?

16 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Extra Time and Penalties and a lot of folks won't be getting home until Sunday!!

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
18 minutes ago, ianmac said:
19.45 is just stupid. that time is ok for a league game when there would be no extra time. Why not start at 6.00pm and give fans a chance to get home on public transport. I think the club should be having a word with the SFA.

Cause one of the other games is a 5.30pm kick off.

OK. Have not seen the confirmed times for Dundee and Dundee Utd. 

I thought I had read somewhere that they would probably be late Sunday afternoon and Monday evening as there was a chance Rangers and Celtic would have European matches midweek. Would they make one of them play on the Saturday afternoon?

OK. Have not seen the confirmed times for Dundee and Dundee Utd. 
I thought I had read somewhere that they would probably be late Sunday afternoon and Monday evening as there was a chance Rangers and Celtic would have European matches midweek. Would they make one of them play on the Saturday afternoon?
I worded that wrong, I was meaning another game.

Man U v Spurs is a 5.30pm kick off.

14 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I worded that wrong, I was meaning another game.

Man U v Spurs is a 5.30pm kick off.

OK. But why would that stop BBC showing our match at 6.00pm?

I assume Man U is on Sky or BT. There is often also an English Championship on the other one at that time on a Saturday.

I assume Man U is on Sky or BT. There is often also an English Championship on the other one at that time on a Saturday.
Only me guessing that they don't want to clash with one or more other games so possibly getting better viewing figures.

7 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, ianmac said:

Only me guessing that they don't want to clash with one or more other games so possibly getting better viewing figures.

You are right. It's because it suits them (SFA or BBC or Old Firm) so don't worry about diddy team fans.