Hearts v St Mirren, Scottish Cup Quarter Final

faraway saint

2 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:
12 hours ago, W6er said:
I'm delighted to hear the club are running buses. I was genuinely not going to go to this one, as extra-time would have meant the trains wouldn't have got me home. emoji4.png 

Are you sure they are, I've not seen anything official yet.

9 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Where did you hear that mate?

https://www.stmirren.com/fans-news/4343-club-to-run-buses-to-tynecastle-for-quarter-final

Been on OS since yesterday.

4 hours ago, shull said:

BY THE LIGHT, BY THE LIGHT, BY THE LIGHT .... OF THE SILVERY MOON ........

You know the rest.

COYS :clapping

Not all on the forum will know the rest. At least two will not have a clue how the song goes. Not a surprise as neither are St Mirren fans and one of them isnt even a football supporter. Pair of fakes.

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wasting your time trying to engage with him, you'll get more sense from chatting to a passing bird,like a cuckoo. :wink:

A cuckoo?  In March?? in Arbroath???

well there is a strong southerly wind forecast.

Anyhoo! the covid effects on the Hearts first team could be decisive, we should be using this as motivation as there is a real chance tomorrow.   They might have had more chances than us recently in Paisley, but we still had enough to win the game ourselves and even 1 goal would have put them under pressure.  They were better than us in some areas but hardly great, some players trapping a ball further than I could kick it.  Press hard & high, chances will come. We need to be competing early on and controlling the game by half time-even if it is negatively

We have a great tradition and history in this tournament we can go to Tynecastle Park with confidence we can cause a upset 

Sure they turned over our 10 men a couple of weeks ago but i remember my dad telling me Celtic hammered us 4-0 in the league a few days later we beat them 3-1 in the semi final, form goes out the window in the cup for us,  that season 61/62 we only stayed in the league on goal difference but we reached our 5th cup final 

If the team play's well we win simple as that