Hearts v St Mirren, Scottish Cup Quarter Final

faraway saint

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

We have a great tradition and history in this tournament we can go to Tynecastle Park with confidence we can cause a upset 

Sure they turned over our 10 men a couple of weeks ago but i remember my dad telling me Celtic hammered us 4-0 in the league a few days later we beat them 3-1 in the semi final, form goes out the window in the cup for us,  that season 61/62 we only stayed in the league on goal difference but we reached our 5th cup final 

If the team play's well we win simple as that 

Love your thinking

Livingston took a full strength Hearts at Tynecastle to penalties in the last round. If we get our act together and take our chances when they come along, we'll have a chance. Hopefully we take the game to them- no point in sitting back in a cup game.

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

7.45 on a Saturday night ? If true, thats more than decent. 

Indeed. Mind you, if someone can’t make the trip to watch the Saints when they play just down the road in the near by city. Nah…forget it. The turnout looks like being superb on a time new to many of us with travel issues maybe before but certainly after the match. Well done each and everyone who is going. Some shouting at the Telly at home will also do fine this time. But, should we win then let’s see 10000 Prius at the semi.

1 minute ago, Rascal said:

Indeed. Mind you, if someone can’t make the trip to watch the Saints when they play just down the road in the near by city. Nah…forget it. The turnout looks like being superb on a time new to many of us with travel issues maybe before but certainly after the match. Well done each and everyone who is going. Some shouting at the Telly at home will also do fine this time. But, should we win then let’s see 10000 Prius at the semi.

The kick off time will obviously have an effect on our away support,  ie younger supporters and limited travel options, but a 1000 plus is a decent support for me.