Hearts v St Mirren, Scottish Cup Quarter Final

faraway saint

Just watched the Ayrshire derby...

Hope we start like Killie and not Ayr tomorrow.

Killie still look poor... but were good from set pieces.

McGinn and Burke are passed it...

Brophy and Ronan with our goals... 

Edited by Sweeper07

5 minutes ago, Rascal said:

12 Hours Till Kick Off at Tynecastle. COYS

Long day ahead. The wee yin ain't fit to play for her team in their cup tie v Houston today. 

I will listen to the ICT v Arbroath on Radio Scotland later. 

COME ON THE RED LICHTIES

Just occurred to me that today’s game is a repeat of the very last game I went to before moving to Jersey.

9th March 1986. Scottish Cup quarter final at Tynecastle. Drove to Jersey the following Saturday. 
I will be hoping for a better outcome. Campbell Money got carried off after about 15 minutes in the days before sub goalies. We got gubbed 4-1.

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just occurred to me that today’s game is a repeat of the very last game I went to before moving to Jersey.

9th March 1986. Scottish Cup quarter final at Tynecastle. Drove to Jersey the following Saturday. 
I will be hoping for a better outcome. Campbell Money got carried off after about 15 minutes in the days before sub goalies. We got gubbed 4-1.

Unfortunately, I remember it well. 10 hours till Kick Off. COYS

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Quite a drive, especially that water bit. :wink:

Prediction time, Hearts 2-1 St Mirren, can't see us scoring more than the one goal. 

22 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Remember that game, Hearts were flying that season but we played really well that day and the scoreline was no real reflection on the game ..

Anyway we're smashing that mob tonight.... 2-0 to the Saints....

Bit of a long shot but does anyone have a ticket for the game and a seat on the club bus going? 

Originally couldn't make it but had some plans cancelled last minute and now I'm scrambling to see if I can make it.

Edit: sorted for a ticket for the game. Just need to get there now!

Edited by Smeato