Hearts v St Mirren, Scottish Cup Quarter Final

faraway saint

17 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He, Jones, has become a target for the boo boys.

Really? A few. The Forum isn’t exactly a representative sample of the fan base. To be fair, most go to games, a number don’t but seem happy to pontificate on both players and managers. That’s football I guess. One of these experts is Elvis and another is your good self. My case rests.

Edited by Rascal

I though we looked far too passive after getting back into the game at 2-2. We allowed Hearts to dictate play and invited them on far too much. 

At least i witnessed a very special goal- its just a shame it wasn't the winner. 

I hope Hearts get pumped next round. 

37 minutes ago, Ethan said:

You are spot on. Enjoy Ronan while we can. The lad is outstanding. He will surely have clubs queuing up to sign him. 

I dont get the slagging of Jones he works his socks off and is quality we didnt have in the first half of the season. 

Ronan is league one in England and no better. 

Jones is a wasted talent who is steadily working his way down the leagues. 

2 hours ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Must be one of the worst starts ever for a new manager. Have we chosen the right man ?  Second best yet again , for the fourth time this season, to Hearts. Chucked it after the third goal. Pathetic..

We have had 2 winnable matches under Robinson, RC and Dundee. He's at 50% win rate for me.

It would have been no better under Goodwin. 

The abuse of Robinson is a total joke.

We can judge him next season when he has his own players in.

Edited by lenziebud

1 minute ago, Wardog said:

Sometimes you need to hold your hands up and say your were beaten by a better team, thats what happened. Absolutely no complaints tonight. Connor Ronan is a class act.

They were only the better team because we let them be we stood so far off them they were doing what the f**k they wanted how are you going to win a game doing that for 90 minutes.

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

They were only the better team because we let them be we stood so far off them they were doing what the f**k they wanted how are you going to win a game doing that for 90 minutes.

Totally disagree, players put in 100%, got it back to 2-2 and looked knackered, only Ronan would get in the Hearts team, they are better all over the park. 

From my big comfrey seat in my house, i thought we did as well as could be expected since they are better than us.

On tonight show, we should have no fear for our next 2 games V Dundee U and Motherwell that may get into the top 6.c

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I would happily lose the whole defence for next season 

hardly noticed that Jones was playing 

hardly a cheep out of Brophy after the goal

why didn’t he move Dunne out left and keepTait wher he was more effective?

how were we meant to win midfield ball when Gogic went off?

I could go on

this defeat was 100% on the manager 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a hissy fit. I thought I was a huffy wee wean when we lose.

There is literally not one part of that girly rant that I agree with. 

Sorry.  He is not a “new manager”.  He is Saints current manager and should work with the players that he joined the club to work with!
he’s not paid to sit on his arse for a year.
You’re also happy to fault all the players tonight.  Why not give THEM a year to settle in!?
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk