Football for a Fiver

Rascal

7 minutes ago, antrin said:

A few season tickets holders area wee bit grumpy….

if Saints offered that… the “system” couldnae cope/would collapse/would f**kup somehow.

No doubt a few would be unhappy but would be great to see our stadium even three quarters full of Saint Mirren Fans.

No doubt a few would be unhappy but would be great to see our stadium even three quarters full of Saint Mirren Fans.
As a season ticket holder I have always advocated incentives to grow our fanbase and fill empty seats.

When I bought my ticket, I knew what I was getting.

If others get a deal or two... I'm happy for them. It in no way takes away from what I happily (eventually after over a month of trying) signed up to.

On quiet matches, I'd love us to trial a bring a friend for a fiver scheme.

Win. Win.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

As a season ticket holder I have always advocated incentives to grow our fanbase and fill empty seats.

When I bought my ticket, I knew what I was getting.

If others get a deal or two... I'm happy for them. It in no way takes away from what I happily (eventually after over a month of trying) signed up to.

On quiet matches, I'd love us to trial a bring a friend for a fiver scheme.

Win. Win.

The idea would be great but to bring a friend and actually be with that friend wouldn't work as we have a seat specific system. Even if ST holders were willing, I think it would be a nightmare to change.

I am all for reduced pricing for some games though if it could be done.

The idea would be great but to bring a friend and actually be with that friend wouldn't work as we have a seat specific system. Even if ST holders were willing, I think it would be a nightmare to change.

I am all for reduced pricing for some games though if it could be done.
Yup... I realise that... I've been shot down in flames for the radical idea of putting fan growth ahead of specific seat needs.

Thing is... Growth has to start somewhere.

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yup... I realise that... I've been shot down in flames for the radical idea of putting fan growth ahead of specific seat needs.

Thing is... Growth has to start somewhere.

While not "shooting you down" I'll put a dampener on the idea as, for a lot of people, me included, part of the reason for taking the STs is that we have our particular vantage point. As far as the club's concerned, I'm sure they are happy with it as it is.

While not "shooting you down" I'll put a dampener on the idea as, for a lot of people, me included, part of the reason for taking the STs is that we have our particular vantage point. As far as the club's concerned, I'm sure they are happy with it as it is.
Yup.
I conceded to that short sighted view long ago.

Thing is... Get there early enough... You get the seat of your choice. No difference.

One pal can bagsy the seats for a group if need be... Yet you have the choice of sitting beside a guest you bring along.

We could trial it in one stand but hey... Why think of ways to grow our support... We have the OF cash from the family stand. [emoji174][emoji850][emoji26]

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yup.
I conceded to that short sighted view long ago.

Thing is... Get there early enough... You get the seat of your choice. No difference.

One pal can bagsy the seats for a group if need be... Yet you have the choice of sitting beside a guest you bring along.

We could trial it in one stand but hey... Why think of ways to grow our support... We have the OF cash from the family stand. emoji174.pngemoji850.pngemoji26.png

I have a lot of sympathy with the idea of trialing this in one stand to start with. There are people who would like to come along and sit with our group but can’t. Same with bringing a guest other than in hospitality. I like the seats we have but would be willing to have a West Stand Season ticket and as BEK says take my chances by getting there early, friends or guests included.

Edited by Rascal

9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

FFS, can you not just use one log in to be laughed at rather than two. D

Don't suppose you can add those imaginary folk you knew to any crowd numbers. emoji1787.png

Ah. The monster awakes. Green eyed as ever.

Edited by Rascal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...