McGinn Cash

If Meatball goes to Man Utd, we get over two million.

How would you invest/spend it?

Personally, rather than spend it on the pitch, I'd use it to buy the Kibble out.

In my personal and humble opinion, we are an implosion in waiting with a split ownership and boardroom!

I'd rather we were genuinely a fan owned club and that cash injection would be the perfect opportunity to make it happen.

Just my own thoughts.

Yours?

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, pod said:

Does that include pensioners.  Have we become a charity after the Kibble moving in. :unsure:

A question was asked. I pay my way but have no objection to helping others attend. Kind of in tune with the community club and yes, ok, Kibble charity approach. They say charity begins at home. This is our home.

3 minutes ago, Rascal said:

A question was asked. I pay my way but have no objection to helping others attend. Kind of in tune with the community club and yes, ok, Kibble charity approach. They say charity begins at home. This is our home.

Might sound like a good idea in your head, but logistically it would be a mare. Hard enough trying to sell tickets to genuine supports.

If he is lucky. Not unknown. I know that each of my sons have done the same or paid for someone’s taxi to get them home safely ..they later tracked him down to give him the money back. We are just those kind of folks. I’m sure you have similar stories to tell. We can’t be the only people to do this from time to time.

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

Registered under 16s connected to a season ticket account should get a number of free matchday tickets every year, funded by a small voluntary surcharge on season tickets.  If we get 3000 season ticket holders, then we can potentially add 3000 youngsters each attending every second or third game