St Mirren v Hearts. 26/02/22

antrin

2 hours ago, elvis said:

So how long before our next win .I will start .f**k knows but it will be a while and we scrape 10 th.

Maybe Dee and Fakes will win all their remaining games and we will be relegated as we lose the next 11... happy now ya fud 

Edited by DougJamie

I thought Hearts were much better than us but remember they had Soutar and Boyce back in the team which made a huge difference to them.

Although it was a definite red for Ronan, the ref took a long time to show the card and I wondered if ii was fourth official that gave it.

Thought the Greive push was defo penalty and that would have been red and evened the sides a bit - having seen it on Alba I also wondered if Atkinson:s yellow on Jones may have been red as well.

Saints with a new manager reverted to the usual jellyfish against a team which was prepared to shove and dominate from the word go. Hopeless today and didn’t even get the boot in to eve-things up. Best  crowd all season and bottled it.  
Saints reverted to jellyfish mode and were well beaten by a much better ,tougher team. Yet another home game without a win, the new manager had better get that sorted soon. Forwards were non existent and easily swept aside. I have a feeling points will not be easily gained in the next few games. Hope for a vast improvement in the upcoming cup tie, or else forget it. 
[emoji1787]

2 hours ago, Buddymarvellous said:

having seen it on Alba I also wondered if Atkinson:s yellow on Jones may have been red as well.

I thought it was a Red, also if Devlin had been booked for his dive then he'd have received 2nd Yellow in 2nd half after his altercation with Power

Thought the Ref was poor, no excuse, we weren't great

What a competitive league this is! Hearts are clearly the third best side. On our form so far We are in the mix for top six with the rest with only 5 points covering us all apart from St Johnstone and Dundee, who barring a miracle looked doomed to be in the bottom two. Highs and lows all the way from now on! Our average points per game, if maintained, would see us hit 48 points. Three more than last season.

Edited by Rascal

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Boyce finishing was poor, but his positioning  for crosses in the penalty box was excellent.

Fraser allowed  McKay Steven's to fire in his crosses at will ,stood too far off ,dont blame Dunne for being peppered  with crosses all afternoon  , the wind fooled Boyce as well  when they came over.

On the other side Taits legs could not  keep up with their attacks, struggled to get back if he moved forward.

6 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

Fraser allowed  McKay Steven's to fire in his crosses at will ,stood too far off ,dont blame Dunne for being peppered  with crosses all afternoon  , the wind fooled Boyce as well  when they came over.

On the other side Taits legs could not  keep up with their attacks, struggled to get back if he moved forward.

If we want to improve and move to the so called next level then we need better players then the likes of Fraser and Tait I’m afraid, full back is our weak spot and other teams know this and try to expose it most weeks.

I thought it was a Red, also if Devlin had been booked for his dive then he'd have received 2nd Yellow in 2nd half after his altercation with Power

Thought the Ref was poor, no excuse, we weren't great
Only decision the ref got right was the sending off. He was poor. But he's not the only one in Scottish football. They don't want VAR as it will show them up. Collum one week and this dickhead the week after. Shocking performance.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Only decision the ref got right was the sending off. He was poor. But he's not the only one in Scottish football. They don't want VAR as it will show them up. Collum one week and this dickhead the week after. Shocking performance.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Only issue with VAR is that those watching / using it remotely will themselves be the same useless Scottish refs.  
So do we have the ‘first choice’ refs at the game and those not quite good enough sat in a studio making idiotic decisions. 

7 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Only issue with VAR is that those watching / using it remotely will themselves be the same useless Scottish refs.  
So do we have the ‘first choice’ refs at the game and those not quite good enough sat in a studio making idiotic decisions. 

VAR without all of the TV angles covered wouldn’t add much in any case so , IMO, go for it all the way or don’t go for it at all. Does VAR open up the opportunity of non Scottish based referees doing the job remotely?

On 2/27/2022 at 8:59 PM, shull said:

Great Vlog by the lad..

Do him a favour and subscribe to his Channel.

Hi Shull, Ross Here, Lead Editor At ADifferentView. Just Want To Personally Thank You For Posting Our Vlog On Here, Its Much Appreciated! Take Care.

31 minutes ago, Rosscco said:

Hi Shull, Ross Here, Lead Editor At ADifferentView. Just Want To Personally Thank You For Posting Our Vlog On Here, Its Much Appreciated! Take Care.

You're welcome Ross  

Doing a great job.

Enjoying your Vlogs.