The Stephen Robinson Interviews Thread

shull

26 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Yeah some the excuses after losing two games against part time opponents without scoring a single goal within the space of ten days are quite something. There is no excuse.

The reason we have lost both of those games is simple; Stephen Robinson. 

By f**k l your head must be spinning with the amount of flip flopping you’ve done 😂😂😂

Another failure to add to last seasons failures - magnificent runs - great appointment, - it’s all Robbo fault 😂😂😂

05F794DD-A899-4968-A26B-2347DC00A0AB.jpeg

99A9C08D-E6F6-4351-AB51-08E5769595AC.jpeg

E8696E8A-5C6D-4DF1-8276-C67EF3042D24.jpeg

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

By f**k l your head must be spinning with the amount of flip flopping you’ve done 😂😂😂

Another failure to add to last seasons failures - magnificent runs - great appointment, - it’s all Robbo fault 😂😂😂

05F794DD-A899-4968-A26B-2347DC00A0AB.jpeg

99A9C08D-E6F6-4351-AB51-08E5769595AC.jpeg

E8696E8A-5C6D-4DF1-8276-C67EF3042D24.jpeg

Bizarre reply. I thought Robinson was a great appointment at the time. I thought Ian Murray was a great appointment at the time. In both cases, it became quite clear early on it was not going to work out. You understand that people can't predict the future? If they could no one would ever get an appointment wrong 😆

What's the magnificent run got to do with anything?

2 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Jeez, i wasn't attempting to justify what is said, i was just answering your question about what "leggy" meant and the link to overtraining

Next time I'll know better

Sorry, didn't intend to have a go at you. The original author has not explained the meaning of leggy and the definition I have does not make sense. Another new word to join physicality.

I just cannot accept any excuses for failure to beat all of the teams in our group. 

There is a strong Alan Stubbs feeling to this appointment from the desperation to get him in, the championing him as some sort of messiah due to bringing through youth players at Motherwell.

Thought at the time we should have took a month to deal with the fall out of Goodwin's departure and try to carry on the good run we were on and get the right candidate in.

Strange though that on the Friday McManus and Langfield were offered the job to end of season then a few days later we were offering Morecambe a reported £100,000 to get their manager. Baffling.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, div said:

Deeply worrying times.

Difficult at the moment to really say what our strongest XI is but you could certainly argue that Carson, Shaughnessy, Brophy, Main and Baccus would be in it and that's almost half a team different to the one that started last night.

Jay Henderson should also be in there well ahead of Olusanya IMO.

The gamble on Ayunga and Olusanya isn't looking massively clever right now, but we just have to hope that at least one of them will get going eventually because if they don't we are in a bit of bother.

The side is really lacking in creativity and I can't see Baccus being the answer to that going by what I've read about his attributes.

Scott Allan is still available is he not ??  he was willing to come in January,  he's got more creativity in his little finger than the rest put together 

Get on that blower 📞  Div and get him told 

3 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Is that 16 games so far and 10 losses in his St Mirren career?

Yes. Really we shouldn’t be counting the Cowdenbeath game either IMO, they’re not really a proper team at the moment. 
its 10 defeats out of 15 against functioning football clubs. Wins home and away against McGhee’s Dundee, a decent win in Perth, and dead rubber draws against Livi and Aberdeen. The latter only due to one of the worst reffing decisions I’ve ever seen chopping off a perfectly good Dons goal. 
it’s quite remarkable levels of shite to be honest.  It’s hard to imagine any other manager doing a worse job. 

You understand that people can't predict the future?

Ehhhhh, yes they can, people do it all the time.

Here's a random guy who made 2 predictions on the same thread on here ...

i will see us relegated plenty of times in the future. 

,i'll be optimistic and have us in 10th too.

[emoji16]

8 hours ago, Slarti said:

Ehhhhh, yes they can, people do it all the time.

Here's a random guy who made 2 predictions on the same thread on here ...

emoji16.png

How is saying I will see us relegated plenty of times in the future a prediction for this season?

15 hours ago, Ronnie said:

There is a strong Alan Stubbs feeling to this appointment from the desperation to get him in, the championing him as some sort of messiah due to bringing through youth players at Motherwell.

Thought at the time we should have took a month to deal with the fall out of Goodwin's departure and try to carry on the good run we were on and get the right candidate in.

Strange though that on the Friday McManus and Langfield were offered the job to end of season then a few days later we were offering Morecambe a reported £100,000 to get their manager. Baffling.

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk

How dare you!  we have one of the best run clubs in Europe.

22 hours ago, TopCat said:

Bizarre reply. I thought Robinson was a great appointment at the time. I thought Ian Murray was a great appointment at the time. In both cases, it became quite clear early on it was not going to work out. You understand that people can't predict the future? If they could no one would ever get an appointment wrong 😆

What's the magnificent run got to do with anything?

You need a bib to catch the shite dribbling out of your mouth, 

just tell us stephen robinson will be our manager for years

to come and we will know he is getting sacked next month.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Edited by renfrew156

5 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Off the park

Reminds me of an episode of Yes Minister where they had an award winning hospital….no deaths, no complaints in two years, fully staffed and almost no staff turnover. Only problem was that there were no patients in the hospital.