St Mirren v Dundee United. (19/03/22)

Geordie Saint

With so many half full stadiums every week, it really is time all clubs simplified the fan experience and stop complicating match day tickets

This bar code / buy in advance / buy online / no cash at ticket office / no tickets available on the day / we don’t post tickets for away games / no answer on ticket office phone / the lack of clarity MUST SIMPLY STOP

It’s time that fans who perhaps decide on the day the wish to go , be allowed to turn up , queue and get a ticket

31 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

With so many half full stadiums every week, it really is time all clubs simplified the fan experience and stop complicating match day tickets

This bar code / buy in advance / buy online / no cash at ticket office / no tickets available on the day / we don’t post tickets for away games / no answer on ticket office phone / the lack of clarity MUST SIMPLY STOP

It’s time that fans who perhaps decide on the day the wish to go , be allowed to turn up , queue and get a ticket

That's far too logical pal will never catch on fan's should just learn to do as they're asked, and stop causing unnecessary problems 

If they chose to stay 50 mile away or further afield in seaside resorts like Arbroath that's their problem and not the clubs, in my experience if you give fan's a inch they'll take a mile, They'd soon be asking for their train fare to the game. The simple solution is move closer to the ground there's plenty of boarded up empty houses available around the stadium only 2 minutes away no reason why they can't move there. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, john scott said:

Way early I know, but thinking of booking trains up for this. Before i do i just want to ask  if you can still buy match tickets at the ground on match day. Bought tickets for Hibs away recently and postage was expensive so would feel happier turning up and buying.

Yes you can for home games. Enjoy

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 11:36 AM, Scott-Leeds said:

Also don't put good away supports in the top tier of stands. Get them down behind the goals. Better atmosphere and much better look on tv. 

Also don't put good away supports in the top tier of stands. Get them down behind the goals. Better atmosphere and much better look on tv. 

Oddly enough, the guys I was watching the game with last night said the same thing.

We can hear your fans but where are they ? These were all Leeds fans , the know plenty about great atmosphere and getting behind a team

It’s not a good advert for our game doing what you said with fans

Jimmy H and I up for this one on Saturday. Looking forward to the game and a wee night in Paisley.
If any of the reprobates on here that know us fancy a beer pre or post match, drop me a PM.
Speaking of reprobates that know us, where has @Balfy been recently?? 
He deactivated his account a while back. Seen him the other week sitting close to HSS at the SMISA meeting. He's still posting on one of the buds pages on Facebook. [emoji106]

Given our goal difference we realistically need five points from the three remaining games to get top six, so not winning this is going to mean we need to win at Fir Park and get something against Rangers at home. Not quite must win but almost. 

Obviously we have nothing to fear from Dundee Utd, we deservedly beat them at Tannadice a few weeks ago and i think we will make it three wins in a row against teams from the fair city.

3-1

20 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Obviously we have nothing to fear from Dundee Utd, we deservedly beat them at Tannadice a few weeks ago and i think we will make it three wins in a row against teams from the fair city.

3-1

Didn’t know St Johnstone away was one of the remaining fixtures…?  :unsure: